Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thoughts on the future of Tamriel (TES6)

Western_Dragon
Western_Dragon
Soul Shriven
I say hello to you, adventurers, whose foot has at least once stepped on the land of Tamriel, and now which have taken a wander to this page.
My name is Dragon of West and I created this 'post' to write down my thoughts which do not give me rest.
From the moment I first saw the teaser of the VI part of Scrolls my thoughts come back to Tamriel again and again. Either it's tricks of old Sheo, or I'm slowly going crazy.
Like many others, I have been thinking for a long time about 'Where' we will be in our next journey? Valenwood, Summerset, Hammerfell, High Rock, or maybe it well be again Morrowind or Cyrodiil?
But I forget about main. The Elder Scrolls it's not a game about 'place' this is a game about 'deed', about 'danger', about 'feat'.
So I spent time listening to the gossip of the 'wiser' and flipping through books, wich hide a truth.

When misrule takes its place at the eight corners of the world

When the Brass Tower walks and Time is reshaped

When the thrice-blessed fail and the Red Tower trembles

When the Dragonborn Ruler loses his throne, and the White Tower falls

When the Snow Tower lies sundered, kingless, bleeding

The World-Eater wakes, and the Wheel turns upon the Last Dragonborn.

Now, I think this lines not just about a past.'Wheel turns upon the Last Dragonborn' - my assumption is that this words not about end of world from teeth of the World-Eater, this words about a future that come after him.
Tamriel is waiting for changes and we never will see the Land that we know so long time. This can be symbolic. We wait so long because 'creators' have saying - they wait a 'tools' which help them create a new, better world. I hope it's true.
I wait and think, what can change a Tamriel so hard and to my head comes two thoughts.
We will embark on another journey to see firsthand how the last tower will fall. We will move a stone that hides the mysteries of the Aedra from the beginning of time. And will see a born of new age.
Or
We will have to see the sky of Tamriel wich will be covered by wings of the 'last dragon'. And we will go on a journey to convey our voice all the humans and mers and other citizen of Tamriel. That they should unite and raise shields against the invaders.
I can't be sure what of this happen ... However, I am sure that the invisible spirit of one of 'ancestors' will still follow us to see our accomplishments.

'Wheel turns'
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did you just CHIM?
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay MK, we know it's you...
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The wheel turning is probably referring to the Aubris (Universe)

The brass tower is the Numidium (brass god) created by the dwemer which ended up causing a dragon break.

etc etc
  • nafensoriel
    nafensoriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TES6 is Bethesda

Discussing TES6 is probably against the forum rules since it has nothing whatsoever to do with TESO.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TES6 is Bethesda

Discussing TES6 is probably against the forum rules since it has nothing whatsoever to do with TESO.

No fun allowed.
    Nothing whatsoever eh? It's not like he is discussing minecraft here. It's TES lore so I'm sure it's fine.

• nafensoriel
    nafensoriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoealth wrote: »
    TES6 is Bethesda

No fun allowed.
    Nothing whatsoever eh? It's not like he is discussing minecraft here. It's TES lore so I'm sure it's fine.

Have you seen the forums? Of course, fun isn't allowed.
    Only complaints, quit threads, and anticrown store posts allowed!

Eh, I dunno I just find it weird since even lore-wise TES6 is so bloody far into the future. Nothing we do matters in TESO because that was the entire point of the timeline choice. If mods haven't canned the thread yet though enjoy! Weird but fun is still fun.
  • david_m_18b16_ESO
    david_m_18b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixteen times the details
  • nickl413
    nickl413
    ✭✭✭✭
    TES6 is Bethesda

I think at worst it's in the wrong forum section. Should be in lore.

On topic though, I have no idea what the topic is....
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoealth wrote: »
    Did you just CHIM?

CHIM CHIMiney, CHIM CHIMiney, CHIM CHIM cher-ee

o:)
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am afraid TESVI won't be up to par. Bethesda have more than proven where their new priorities lie. ESO might possinly be the last acceptable Elder Scrolls title we'll be seeing.
    Also, the wheel is clearly a reference to Daenerys breaking it. xP
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A sub-par cash grab with no playable content unless you buy a crate key...
    (or maybe I'm maligning Zenimax Media)
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TES6 is Bethesda

LOL 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Western_Dragon
    Western_Dragon
    Soul Shriven
    TES6 is Bethesda

If It's forbidden, let administrators delete this post.

As I said, my thoughts back to Tamriel again and again. I don't think that tizer that we saw it was just a commercial trick. It's just funny game to saw reaction of people. And this tizer show more than we can see.

About new Elder Scrolls was said enough but i didn't see any original ideas. Maybe some one will do it here.

In first age daragon was broken in the first time. It lasted for a while 1008 years. Without it, first age continued almost 1900 years. Second age less than 900 years. Third - less than 450. And last as we know has 201 yer. I am more than sure that the fourth age will not last long. It would be funny if that was true and the fifth age would last 108 years and we will see it.
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • SkoomaPie
    SkoomaPie
    ✭✭✭
    Sixteen times the details

Twenty times the bugs
    Xbox Gt: SkoomaPie
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    At this stage it's impossible to make any predictions about lore. We know approximately where TES VI will be, but not when. It may follow on immediately from Skyrim/Dragonborn, or leap forward into the future. 5th Era, anyone? We don't know if they're actually going to roll with any of MK's bizarre vision of the future inside the game.

There will be microtransactions. Personally, I don't see that as a bad thing.

I hope there will be NPC's. I hope there will not be a speech wheel or an emote wheel. But who can tell what wonderful new feature will next emerge in the wacky world of Todd. Inserting Alduin into the lore was bad enough, I dread to think what TES VI's novel(ty) game feature will be.

I have no faith left in BGS. I will be having a very thorough look at what TES VI has to offer before I decide whether or not to participate.
    PC EU
  • Western_Dragon
    Western_Dragon
    Soul Shriven
    After re-reading 'Report of the Imperial Commission on the Disaster at Ionith', I lean towards the second version of my previous assumptions. That would be ridiculous if my assumption is right.

Is some one found any books anout Akavir in Tamriel of II century(TESO)?
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    "Is some one found any books anout Akavir in Tamriel of II century(TESO)? "

there is this one and may be others in Elsweyr

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Mysterious_Akavir

Edited by Eporem on December 11, 2019 6:00PM
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding you, but this refers to TES 1 through ESO.

First line is Arena, misrule when the emp was imprisoned in Oblivion and Jagar Thaarn was the imposter emp.

The second line refers to the dwemer centurion monster from Daggerfall, & time was reshaped aka the Warp in the West, they don't know how long it lasted.

Third line sounds like Morrowind - thrice blessed being Vivec/Almalexia/Sotha Sil + the Red Mountain is the red tower. Fourth line is definitely the plot of Oblivion. Fifth line is Skyrim (snow). World-Eater is Molag Bal, ESO.

It doesn't point towards what the 7th line will be, it just sums up the previous games.
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • Western_Dragon
    Western_Dragon
    Soul Shriven
    xWarbrain wrote: »

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding you, but this refers to TES 1 through ESO.

First line is Arena, misrule when the emp was imprisoned in Oblivion and Jagar Thaarn was the imposter emp.

The second line refers to the dwemer centurion monster from Daggerfall, & time was reshaped aka the Warp in the West, they don't know how long it lasted.

Third line sounds like Morrowind - thrice blessed being Vivec/Almalexia/Sotha Sil + the Red Mountain is the red tower. Fourth line is definitely the plot of Oblivion. Fifth line is Skyrim (snow). World-Eater is Molag Bal, ESO.

It doesn't point towards what the 7th line will be, it just sums up the previous games.

If it's not a mockery, then I answer. World-Eater - this is Alduin. I tolk about "While turn" in the last line. It's sound like begining of something. Something that come after World-Eater and Last Dovakin. (not about game number, it's about time after 201 year 4 age's )
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops...not Molag Bal, Alduin. :s

XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just refers to the final part of Skyrim then:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Book_of_the_Dragonborn

Each line referred to Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion & Skyrim. The Wheel is Aurbis - that line is basically just saying the "last dragonborn is the world's last hope" (during the events of Skyrim) since the previous lines had been fulfilled. I don't think it points towards anything to do with life after 4E201.
    XB1 NA
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont see how TESVI will be even playable the way Bethesda is going. After fallout 76 I think ESO is the last good elderscrolls game so live it up now.
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TES6 will brutally end ESO. Then 10 years will pass with TES6 being the only ES game in the foreseeable future. TES6 will be littered with loot boxes ala EA games, Bethesda will cancel the franchise, then a meteor will hit the earth and we'll all die and be forgotten by the cosmos because there is no afterlife, no god, no spectral family. nothing.

is that what people want to hear on the forums? enough of the doom and gloom. whatever happens is what happens and there is nothing any of us can do about it.

*lies on floor, exhausted*
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    People have been banning on for years that another single player game will end ESO, yes the people playing this game waiting for another to be brought out will go. And most properly come back after a while.

This game is set across the whole of Tamriel and beyond. Single player games won’t provide that, happy to eat my words but I doubt it.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooof with how bad Bethesda is it will be worse than 76 lol.