The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why are we still dealing with the 'in combat' bug?

Soul_Demon
Soul_Demon
✭✭✭✭✭
At this point I would settle for ZOS refunding my real cash payments to level up the speed on my mount- Asked for it in ticket months back and just got survey- Bottom line is you have had this bug in past and fixed it- so you KNOW how to fix it but need to actually do it. The entire game in cyro revolves around massive area and the movement in that area- including changing gear when needed, mounting and riding to transit points or defenses, changing out skills in place of other ones not needed, using siege and changing it out when needed. NONE OF THOSE WORK WHEN YOU ARE IN COMBAT FOR 30 MIN with no discernible reason to be in combat. Dying to mob and rez up....you guessed it- in combat. I don't even want to think about how regen on chars is changed while in combat- imagine the frustration to not get that for 30 min at a time for absolutely no reason......I am not going to ask you to fix it, as seems to me you are so incompetent you cant do that....but give me back the money I spent leveling up the speed on my mount since I cant mount anyways- its the least you could do.
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not gonna keep tolerating the in combat bug, they need to fix this. If it can't be fixed go on over to your code for in combat and hit delete...lol let us have fun.