Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA pvp bluescreens

ricklaverd
ricklaverd
✭✭✭
Me and 1 of my friends with ps4pro played from 6pm to 3am we got minimum 8-10 bluescreens each even when we we're afk in a field not doing anything.But thats everyday and its really annoying i lose ap and coldfire balistas plus it takes forever to log back in sometimes.My internet is very fast. The game is just broke and the last patch fixed the bluescreens at select character , nothing else.Ppl will get fed up with this no matter how fun the game is and leave
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep the crashing is wrecking the enjoyment of the game.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ricklaverd wrote: »
    Me and 1 of my friends with ps4pro played from 6pm to 3am we got minimum 8-10 bluescreens each even when we we're afk in a field not doing anything.But thats everyday and its really annoying i lose ap and coldfire balistas plus it takes forever to log back in sometimes.My internet is very fast. The game is just broke and the last patch fixed the bluescreens at select character , nothing else.Ppl will get fed up with this no matter how fun the game is and leave

Hell I somehow end up freezing at a load screen and have to close the application and restart again.
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ya im afraid to lay valuable siege anymore because i dont want to lose it.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your screen is blue because it's the color you left us for ;). Seriously though, I've not been spending much time in cyrodiil over the last month (or two) on account of the continuous bluescreens and the long, random loadscreens during fights.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    #lemon4life yo.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • ricklaverd
    ricklaverd
    ✭✭✭
    Your screen is blue because it's the color you left us for ;). Seriously though, I've not been spending much time in cyrodiil over the last month (or two) on account of the continuous bluescreens and the long, random loadscreens during fights.
    Hi nord :)If ad crowns wouldnt of said we we're useless to the faction i would still be on ad and are gm not in laat campaign. Supreme defended castles at night all the time while others pvdoored.The zc on ad is also clogged by none stop keyboard warriors lol
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ricklaverd wrote: »
    Hi nord :)If ad crowns wouldnt of said we we're useless to the faction i would still be on ad and are gm not in laat campaign. Supreme defended castles at night all the time while others pvdoored.The zc on ad is also clogged by none stop keyboard warriors lol
    Hahaha very true. How're they treating you over there?
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • ricklaverd
    ricklaverd
    ✭✭✭
    Good except for 2or 3 ppl the rest are cool
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear. Now if only we can play for more than 20 minutes or fight without bluescreening or random loadscreen that may or may not completely freeze...
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gone from playing everyday to maybe once or twice a week. I have been playing this game for about 4 years. Most of the time when I blue screen I just log off for the night. Usually happens about an hour in. Sometimes I'll give it two blue screens. It's not worth playing if you're taking over a keep, or defending and you DC only to not get the AP tick. AP is literally your reward for playing, no reward why bother playing?
    Edited by AuraNebula on December 27, 2019 8:07PM
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So todays been my 1st day back into pvp after 3 months on ps4 NA and so far ive gotten kicked 16xs most have been when defense was going on at an keep but an few was while riding my mount from one location to another now i play sole so i ride where there's no-one else around me so being kicked while by myself and way from any action happening makes the whole its the load on service reason seems vold this problem is years old and just keeps getting worse
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭
    So much fun
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unsubscribed and not playing until fixed, broken game so playing other games. Hope they fix it but after the third try and pretty much no changes other than reducing draw distance and load in of characters taking longer was the only help but did not stop it just reduced how long it takes for memory leak to blue screen us. Let us know ZOS what's up?
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's supposed to be some help coming in 2020 but based on ZOS track record I'm not hopeful
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    They've attempted to fix this on ps4 like 3 times now... this isn't acceptable. They need to pull it down and fix it or reap what you sow. If they can fix it that would be awesome if they can't they have until summer 2020 like said or I'm deleting this game and moving on. Between a meta change every 3 months, the destruction of my tanks by woeler and all the other nonsense and now this. I'm waiting, lmk if you fix your game Zos you have until your own stated timeline ends.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently looking into this issue with blue screen crashes. Since there are multiple threads about Blue Screen crashes on the PS4 we will be closing this one. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

Blue screens in trials
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.