The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about Infused one-handed weapons

Shantu
Shantu
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Since the nerf to one-handed weapons in made enchantments in a dual weld setup relatively useless, the typical scenario is to use them with a Damage Health Poison as the poisons actually do more damage than the enchantments. My question is, does the Infused trait have any affect whatsoever on the application of the poison? Since enchantments are suppressed by poisons and the Infused trait is specific to the enchantment, an Infused trait on a one-handed weapon seems useless...which is pretty screwed up. Just checking to be sure.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shantu wrote: »
    Since the nerf to one-handed weapons in made enchantments in a dual weld setup relatively useless, the typical scenario is to use them with a Damage Health Poison as the poisons actually do more damage than the enchantments. My question is, does the Infused trait have any affect whatsoever on the application of the poison? Since enchantments are suppressed by poisons and the Infused trait is specific to the enchantment, an Infused trait on a one-handed weapon seems useless...which is pretty screwed up. Just checking to be sure.

Yup, infused does nothing for poisons.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks.