The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lemons and Strawberries Furnishing Request

Tigerseye
Tigerseye
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Please can we have lemons and strawberries added to the game, as furnishings?

Ideally, there would be a punnet of strawberries and also, an individual strawberry, so we could place it on top of desserts and things.

The lemons could be in a crate and also, a single lemon, on a small chopping board with a knife, with a few slices cut off it.

The latter would be great for placing on a bar, for use in drinks.

• Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be amazing! I'm really into the details and I would be for all vegetables, fruits, etc.
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A suggestion: I noticed that you opened about half a dozen furniture request threads alone in this month until now. That seems like a bit of an overkill, and I notice in me, that I clicked the first few, but every time another pops up, I keep starting to think "Oh. Another one." ....
    Perhaps it would be an idea to make one thread "Tigerseyes furniture requests" and post all your wishes in there? You could even edit part of its title as in first half stays the same, second half is updated everytime you request something new.
    "Tigerseyes furniture requests: red chairs" and two days later change the latter part to: "Tigerseyes furniture requests: blue tables" That way the pages of the forum won't be filled with dozens of single requests from one player, and better to navigate without having much to scroll in the future.
    PC/EU
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Um, no - I don't really see that as necessary.

But, thanks for the suggestion.

I'm not really requesting that you view it, if you don't want to.

I'm (obviously) making requests to ZOS, not to you, so feel free to ignore, if you're not interested in the particular request (or in general). :smile:
    Edited by Tigerseye on December 19, 2019 4:19PM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also, how much "scrolling" is really necessary, when there are threads from 4 days ago still on the front page? xD

Lots of housing people have already left, sadly.

Due to chronic neglect from ZOS and uncalled for rudeness (and even threats, in at least one case, apparently) from certain members of the community...
    Edited by Tigerseye on December 19, 2019 4:44PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, until the “nerf this” posts are all consolidated into a single thread I won’t be calling for housing threads to be condensed! ;)

And I agree and would love even more produce and food furnishings (I’d LOVE to be able to make furnishing versions of all my provisioning recipes!). Out of curiosity, are lemons or strawberries currently in game? I don’t recall seeing any. Of course, those seem like they should be simple enough to create, I’m just curious. :)
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, until the “nerf this” posts are all consolidated into a single thread I won’t be calling for housing threads to be condensed! ;)

And I agree and would love even more produce and food furnishings (I’d LOVE to be able to make furnishing versions of all my provisioning recipes!). Out of curiosity, are lemons or strawberries currently in game? I don’t recall seeing any. Of course, those seem like they should be simple enough to create, I’m just curious. :)

I wondered about that too, actually.

I looked up strawberries and apparently they exist in the Elder Scrolls series:

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Strawberry

Not sure about ESO itself, though?

Got this for lemons:

https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Lemon

I have lemons in my provisioning bag, but not strawberries.

So, I'm guessing they are still to come in ESO.
    Edited by Tigerseye on December 19, 2019 5:02PM
  • Freddycruz89
    Freddycruz89
    ✭✭✭
    I think making more of our provisioning materials into furnishings would definitely be a great addition. Maybe they can release two or three of their blueprints per quarter since I'm sure it would take sometime to render them all. It would make sense that we have the ingredients needed for crafting consumables in our kitchens after all eh. Looking forward to it <3
    Octavius Maximus, Founder of The Maester' Order
    PS4 NA. Role Player. Housing Fanatic. Part Time Achievement Hunter.
    | Princely Dawnlight Palace |
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    More colorful produce!
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.