Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server performance and lag over weekends is terrible

Fawn4287
Fawn4287
✭✭✭✭✭
Performance during Monday-Friday is usually really good compared to the last few updates, however over the weekend the lag is unbearable, I get times of nearly a second for the activation of abilities to actually work. Trying to ani cancel is impossible and with the cast time added to most ultimates I can’t reasonably get them to cast and what used to be the most fun and varied time to PVP is now a punishment and outnumbered fighting is near impossible. There must be something that can be done like increasing the number of servers used during those peak times to combat the horrendous lag.
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fawn4287 wrote: »
    Performance during Monday-Friday is usually really good compared to the last few updates, however over the weekend the lag is unbearable, I get times of nearly a second for the activation of abilities to actually work. Trying to ani cancel is impossible and with the cast time added to most ultimates I can’t reasonably get them to cast and what used to be the most fun and varied time to PVP is now a punishment and outnumbered fighting is near impossible. There must be something that can be done like increasing the number of servers used during those peak times to combat the horrendous lag.

WE have been giving feedback on these issues to ZOS for years with no improvement. Many of us, including myself have started numerous feedback threads addressing known long-standing issues, worsening issues and possible fixes and/or changes to no avail. ZOS does not care about PVP anymore. We haven't heard a peep from @ZOS_BrianWheeler in 7 months.

It's really terrible for this kind of AAA Title to let this part of the game decay the way it is...