The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a stats page of your character/s?

akdave0
akdave0
✭✭✭✭
I was wondering if there is a place where your stat information is located, something like a picture and skills, CP level, armor, and weapons used. For xbox NA?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are addons for this on PC but the closest you’ll get on console is the screen showing your basic stats on the sidebar next to your equipped gear.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    There are addons for this on PC but the closest you’ll get on console is the screen showing your basic stats on the sidebar next to your equipped gear.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Is there somewhere on the forums/account pages?
    An example, on the Halo forums, you can see your spartan rank, how many hours played, kills, armor, etc.
    Then it gives all the achievement tied stats, like how many grunt killed, vehicles destroyed, etc.
    If this doesn't exist, ZOS should consider it.

• redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    akdave0 wrote: »

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Is there somewhere on the forums/account pages?
    An example, on the Halo forums, you can see your spartan rank, how many hours played, kills, armor, etc.
    Then it gives all the achievement tied stats, like how many grunt killed, vehicles destroyed, etc.

There isn't and considering how much more vulnerable connecting the servers to a website makes them not to mention the impact it has on performance (which is already terrible in this game) it really isn't something ZOS should consider imo.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    akdave0 wrote: »

No there isn't, though you can use your signature to list anything that's important to you like characters, achievements, etc.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As others have said there is not. Zos vocalized how they were not interested is us being able to inspect other players in game. While the forums are not in game I expect the same reasoning would be relevant if the idea of listing the information in the forums game up.

I don’t recall their reasons as the comment was made almost 6 years ago.
  • Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They probably have a backup server which can be used for these inquiries so the game performance won't suffer.
    Also access to the data could be tied to your account so you can only see the stats of your own characters.

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU