The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Holiday crown sales?

Shaloknir
Shaloknir
✭✭✭
Is there going to be holiday crown sales this year? And if there is when its going to happen?
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well the steam christmas sale starts today I think. Plus the new life festival. So today is possible? Christmas seems like a logical time to encourage people to spend money.
  • Shaloknir
    Shaloknir
    ✭✭✭
    Neoealth wrote: »
    Well the steam christmas sale starts today I think. Plus the new life festival. So today is possible? Christmas seems like a logical time to encourage people to spend money.

I hope so, im looking to spend some money on those sweet motifs in the crown store. Just hope ZOS would give us some info.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, they are on sale now. But no info on how long. I really hope ZOS is smart about it and puts them on sale until new years. You know. The end of the month. Where people actually have money? Pretty please. :(
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »
    Well, they are on sale now. But no info on how long. I really hope ZOS is smart about it and puts them on sale until new years. You know. The end of the month. Where people actually have money? Pretty please. :(

That's pretty long for a Crown Sale. I'd expect much shorter than that.

Probably until the 25th, wrapping up on Christmas after a full week. Could be even shorter, who knows.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »

Probably until the 25th, wrapping up on Christmas after a full week. Could be even shorter, who knows.

I know, I'm just trying to be optimistic. We get like 1, maybe 2 sales a year... have it be at a time where people can actually buy, please. :'(
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well I managed to pull some strings and they are on sale now....you're welcome.
  • EsoGoing
    EsoGoing
    ✭✭
    Are they on sale in both the EU and US store?
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Strange, when you go to the store the price is lower but there's no indication that it's on discount. No -40% or crossed out higher price. Not to mention there's no news article about it.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well I managed to pull some strings and they are on sale now....you're welcome.
    EsoGoing wrote: »
    Are they on sale in both the EU and US store?

We're working on that with the higher ups at the EU as we speak, you know how these bureaucrats are right? Gotta wine and dine them to get anything done....we should have approval within a weeks time!
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭

I know, I'm just trying to be optimistic. We get like 1, maybe 2 sales a year... have it be at a time where people can actually buy, please. :'(

If you are on xbox NA.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/the-elder-scrolls-online-21000-crowns/bpntcmqjwf9v?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

It clearly says there are 12 days left as of 12/21/2019
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    akdave0 wrote: »

If you are on xbox NA.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/the-elder-scrolls-online-21000-crowns/bpntcmqjwf9v?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

It clearly says there are 12 days left as of 12/21/2019

Well, unfortunately console and PC don't always perfectly overlay, so an official statement from ZOS would still be nice.