The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

New Life Festival writs Xbox NA

Karivaa
Karivaa
✭✭✭✭✭
I completed 1 of the new life festival writs and got shoulders for the outfit style. However, under achievements, it still says I complete 0/12 writs.
  • gallach
    gallach
    Soul Shriven
    You are not the only one. Happened the same with me, PC NA.
    Options
  • Mycelius
    Mycelius
    ✭✭✭
    None of my writs have registered for achievement.

PC-NA
    Options
  • joshwilub17_ESO
    joshwilub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    same. missing 2 wirts on PC NA
    Options
  • blendertoes
    blendertoes
    ✭✭✭
    There are two different types of writs. The New Life Charity writs count towards the skin. The Deep Winter Charity writs reward Skaal Explorer outfit pages and do not count toward the skin.
    Options
  • gallach
    gallach
    Soul Shriven
    There are two different types of writs. The New Life Charity writs count towards the skin. The Deep Winter Charity writs reward Skaal Explorer outfit pages and do not count toward the skin.

Thanks.
    Options
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh ok.
    Options
  • joshwilub17_ESO
    joshwilub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    did 2 new life charity writs, did not get credit towards the achievement

PC NA