Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for South-East Asia based guild! (Singapore preferred)

pHysically
pHysically
Soul Shriven
Hi I'm fairly new to the game and want to find a guild where I can play with. My userid is @pHysically.
  • dodalau
    dodalau
    Hi! We run an Australian based guild with plenty of players in Australia and East Asia! We run trials daily. Do come join us! https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/483691/pc-na-detox-centre-aest-australian-oceanic-asian-based-pve-endgame-progression-trials-guild/p1?new=1
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I was a part of a guild quite some time back called Trojan Horse based in Singapore or maybe Malaysia. I think @EarthenPillar was the guild master. Maybe he can tell you if they’re still functioning. Good group of people.

I’ll just add, if you’re looking for a VPN to play through to improve ping stability I can highly recommend Mudfish. Takes a bit of tweaking to learn what works best but the cost is excellent and the two node routing works really well.
    Edited by Vapirko on September 1, 2019 12:39PM
  • inkstrider
    Edited by inkstrider on January 20, 2020 12:42AM
  • SP39EMC2
    SP39EMC2
    ✭✭✭
    I am playing Xbox one on NA and EU. I am in SEA. Playing since 2016. I have joined a few guilds all based in NA and EU. But I like to join guilds based in Asia that I can relate to. Please invite me.
    Gamertag is ZxYqvVqYxZ339.
    Thank you very much.