The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I did it i finished first in battleground deahtmatch without killing anyone

Arkew
Arkew
✭✭✭
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/784121114587752771/C7CB3AD710896459F1A0A6846DA86A3354F854A8/

after a lot of heal tryhard i finished first of the leaderboard without Killing any player that's very ironic.
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want to make it even more ironic. Go into BG's on a NB and just stealth from obj to obj: anytime anyone comes near, stealth away, if someone is at the flag you want to go to, go to another or sit in stealth until they leave it and so on.

That's what the top players on Xbox EU do and it's a joke.

Plus it's a great way to get rid of good players, have them sit in a 30m queue for a 2 minute game.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭
    BNOC wrote: »
    Want to make it even more ironic. Go into BG's on a NB and just stealth from obj to obj: anytime anyone comes near, stealth away, if someone is at the flag you want to go to, go to another or sit in stealth until they leave it and so on.

Plus it's a great way to get rid of good players, have them sit in a 30m queue for a 2 minute game.

Don't inspire me to a new troll build XD
  • ImSoPro
    ImSoPro
    ✭✭✭
    BNOC wrote: »

About to dust my NB off just to do this lmao.