The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

<Exile> LF new members for Kyne's Aegis HMs and TTT

sarahlouwho
sarahlouwho
Soul Shriven
End-game Trial guild is recruiting OP players

Achievements to date:
Gryphon Heart x4, Immortal Redeemer x2, vSS (3/3HMs), vKA (3/3HMs on PTS), vMoL(HM), vHOF(HM)

We are currently focusing on getting Godslayer, but we will also be starting groups for TTT and vKA, and possibly another GH.
We are mostly looking for MagDDs with good dps and the ability to not die from stupid things, as well as tanks and healers with good buff/debuff uptimes.

EzDUPeW.jpg

We also have an active discord, with a lot of build discussion, memes, and weirdness.

Interested?
Message sarahlouwho#9330 on discord or @sarahlouwho in-game, and let me know:
  • Which roles and classes you play
  • Trial experience, and any achievements (IR, TTT, GH etc)
  • If a DD: your dps (esologs or trial dummy parse) (83K+ for MagDDs)
Edited by sarahlouwho on May 26, 2020 12:33PM
  • sarahlouwho
    sarahlouwho
    Soul Shriven
    Bump
  • sarahlouwho
    sarahlouwho
    Soul Shriven
    Currently looking for more members.

Our current focus is on IR, but we also have teams progressing through vSS HM, vHoF HM and we are starting a new vCR progression.

Message me on discord: sarahlouwho#9330
  • sarahlouwho
    sarahlouwho
    Soul Shriven
    Last night we got Immortal Redeemer! So proud of these nerds.

ZmXqBSE.png
    iIOVT2H.png
    We're always open for new people to join the guild, so get in touch.

DPS requirements (on trial dummy with parse food):
    > 80k+ on magicka (with siroria)
    > 85k+ on stamina

If you parse slightly lower than this, feel free to message me and send some esologs to show that you're OP in raids.
    Edited by sarahlouwho on January 14, 2020 11:30AM
  • sarahlouwho
    sarahlouwho
    Soul Shriven
    We're looking for some new tanks and healers to join the guild. Join us if you'd be interested in signing up for progression runs for things like vCR+3, vSS HM, and farm runs e.g. vSS and vCR+1. You can also be backups for core raids, e.g. TTT and GH.

OP DD's are also welcome to get in touch.

Message me on discord - sarahlouwho#9330 to chat.
  • sarahlouwho
    sarahlouwho
    Soul Shriven
    The guild has now achieved 3 separate GHs with different teams, so we've started doing spontaneous "Quick Gryphon Hearts" and one of them actually worked!

We are currently looking for a warden kite healer for a static Gryphon Heart progression group. This is at 8pm cet on Thursdays. PM me on discord - sarahlouwho#9330 to chat <3
  • sarahlouwho
    sarahlouwho
    Soul Shriven
    We are looking for new members to join the team for TTT and a HM progression for the new vKA trial (we have already completed 3/3 HMs on PTS). After this we will start working towards the trifecta achievement for vKA.

We are looking for MagDDs who parse 83K+ on the raid dummy as well as a strong tank and a warden healer.

Message me on discord and mention your experience/achievements as well as a dummy/yolna raid parse for DDs.