The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Improving "Assist Rapid Maneuver" add-on

Levianna
Levianna
✭✭✭
First of all, hi, i am new at forums and my english isn't very perfect. :p

Installed this add-on today. I am satisfied, but it could be even better.
So in the add-on settings there should be an option to choose at which slot line (1. or 2.) to put the maneuver, not only at which place inside the "universal" slot line.
That's how the glitch when it suddenly appears in both slot lines would be removed.
I am aware that they are also offering manual switch (i put it at it), but it's still less comfortable option than the one i have presented above.
There's no Higher... not outside the man.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been so long since I have tried, can you bar swap while mounted?

Anyway, the way to not get glitched is to dismount before you go into combat. But, in PVP, that is not really possible if your ganked. Which is why the manual key was added.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Levianna
    Levianna
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    It has been so long since I have tried, can you bar swap while mounted?

Anyway, the way to not get glitched is to dismount before you go into combat. But, in PVP, that is not really possible if your ganked. Which is why the manual key was added.

Yes, if you choose manual switch option.

And yes it should work better when player is ganked. There should be automatic switch in such occasions too. One more suggestion for the creators.
    There's no Higher... not outside the man.
  • delta_mystic
    delta_mystic
    ✭✭✭
    Bandits Gear Manager

this addon allows you to save Skill sets, Gear sets, and even cosmetic options. It also has an option that allows you to temporarily access any single Skill without taking up a slot on your action bar. Perfect for Rapid Maneuver morphs!

At the bottom of the screenshot on the addon's ESOUI page, you will see an area that says "Single Use Slot" along with 5 slots. You can only use one. The others are there for you to choose which of your 5 slots will be temporarily replaced. You can do the temporary swap with a key bound to it.

here's an example of how it works: I drag-and-drop Charging Maneuver onto the addon window's fourth Single Use Slot. I go into Addon Keybinds in the Controls window, find the Bandits Gear Manager section and bind the "Page Down" key to Single Use. That's it I'm all setup!

so let's say slot 4 on my current action bar is Rally. When I want to use Charging Maneuver, I hit "Page Down" key then "4" key. This will give me CM speed buff then automatically return slot 4 to Rally. Note that this will only work when out of combat. If I hit "Page Down" and draw aggro before I hit "4" then CM will be stuck on slot 4 until I can hit it again out of combat. This means no Rally for the current fight and well, that makes me sad. Better to avoid using Single Slot in high mob density areas, but otherwise it's awesome! B)
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know what you mean but:
    Auto slot switch if you bar switch was in before in some earlier vesions I think I remember but there are several error possibilities which might happen and after that you are missing 2 slots on 2 bars...
    The problem is that if you get in fight or the server is laggy it might happen a lot! And the servers are laggy most ofthe time.
    So the manual switch is an easier and way less error-prone solution.