The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting Survey: Summerset

Zulera301
Zulera301
✭✭✭✭✭
This has been a headscratcher for a while (and might belong in the General forum; mods feel free to move it if so)
We got surveys for Vvardenfell, and surveys for Elsweyr... but none for Summerset? You give us the most beautiful zone on Tamriel and I can't even roam the countrysides trying to collect the craft surveys here?

it'd be great if this were to be integrated. Normally I'm against getting even MORE unique surveys, but the one zone I was excited to find rich nodes is... got skipped over entirely.

has anyone else wondered about this too or just me?
Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
"Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • Danouk
    Danouk
    ✭✭✭
    I do wonder that also. Treasure maps is the same thing.
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do not recall seeing any in summerset
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a clam hunter, I would not mind spending more time on Summerset gathering materials :)
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • Danouk
    Danouk
    ✭✭✭
    It's a pain getting clam. Best way I know is doing geysers. The clam themselves most of the time have no clam lol.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because the snooty Altmer don't want filthy adventurers digging around on their precious island. It's enough that the queen's decre mean they have to tolerate our presence.
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because the snooty Altmer don't want filthy adventurers digging around on their precious island. It's enough that the queen's decre mean they have to tolerate our presence.

this was honestly my theory, haha.
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No. I have enough different surveys in my bank already.

I do get Summerset Treasure maps every so often, so I am not sure what someone above meant when it seemed to be saying those were not around.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would be happy if they stopped adding more survey sites in future zones that get released, they take up a lot of storage space as it is.

I wish they included an option that let me convert my surveys to a different zone for gold, would free up a lot of space and save a lot of time harvesting, would also benefit people that don't have all the DLC zones yet.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bmnoble wrote: »
    I would be happy if they stopped adding more survey sites in future zones that get released, they take up a lot of storage space as it is.

I wish they included an option that let me convert my surveys to a different zone for gold, would free up a lot of space and save a lot of time harvesting, would also benefit people that don't have all the DLC zones yet.

If you don't have access to the DLC, I believe you don't get surveys for those zones. I know my alt account didn't have ESO+ for a while and would not get surveys in Orsinium and still doesn't in N. Elsweyr. It does get Vvardenfell, but that's because it was purchased with the Morrowind Edition
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    bmnoble wrote: »

If you don't have access to the DLC, I believe you don't get surveys for those zones. I know my alt account didn't have ESO+ for a while and would not get surveys in Orsinium and still doesn't in N. Elsweyr. It does get Vvardenfell, but that's because it was purchased with the Morrowind Edition

I'd love this. Convert all my stupid Malabal Tor surveys to literally any other zone.