The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store - Ideas for housing

mrfrontman
mrfrontman
✭✭✭✭
Hello, just some cool ideas for future Crown Store items for housing. Would you guys like to see these in game?

NPC we can use vampire bite on to feed vampirism stages in our homes
Merchant that allows repairs
Banker that allows Guild Store browsing, selling and purchasing
A real boss sized target dummy (e.g. a Lokkestiiz, Yolnahkriin or Nahviintaas sized target dummy), which applies the same buffs from the Iron Atronach target dummy.
Statues of our own toons - would it be possible to add this through some sort of achievement in future?
Moving objects (e.g. a wandering ghost, a platform which rises up from the ground and takes you to the next level of your home)
Target dummies that attack you, with boss-like mechanics
Items that add more boss fight mechanics to your home

That's all I can think of for now, I think it would be awesome to have these in game, what do you guys think?
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We used to be able to feed on target dummies until they silently patched it out over a year ago for some reason. I miss not having to waste materials on bloody maras.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • mrfrontman
    mrfrontman
    ✭✭✭✭
    We used to be able to feed on target dummies until they silently patched it out over a year ago for some reason. I miss not having to waste materials on bloody maras.

I had no idea that was ever a thing, why would they remove that..