The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dark heart of Skyrim sounds like...

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
...reach / reachmen ...? briarhearts?

Reminds me actually also of that once ago TES leak "project green heart"

Could also be a reference to blackreach tough...which would align with the gloomspore crown crate art recently datamined...

guxZiUQ.png

latest?cb=20120513090724

Edited by Nemesis7884 on December 13, 2019 5:00AM
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Black reach maybe kind og dark down there and right in the middle of it at its heart
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably not gonna be, but Winterhold would be nice.
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ...reach / reachmen ...? briarhearts?

Reminds me actually also of that once ago TES leak "project green heart"

Could also be a reference to blackreach tough...which would align with the crown crate art recently datamined...

Sounds more like something for vampires tbh.

• Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess, it's falmer....the true dark heart of skyrim

guxZiUQ.png

latest?cb=20120513090724

This is where the falmer live

And at the end of the Game awards TESO Skyrim trailer.
    A bright green light was displayed near the snowy mountains just like the Skyrim dwemer ruins where the falmer lives...
    Edited by Vanos444 on December 13, 2019 8:03AM
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solitude? Bug city in Slyrim with a reputation for darkness and dark deeds.
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    An advert for

An advert

Very post-modern
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah either blackreach, being what could be argued is the "dark heart" of skyrim I suppose. Or as you say OP referring to the dark magic that the wild reach men use for the briarhearts. Possibly involving Hagravens. Who knows, it's quite exciting and we'll have to wait and see.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DHOS sounds like a standard ESO dungeon name.
    PS5 EU.
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping for some things...
    1. Solitude;
    2. Falmer and Chaurus creatures;
    3. Those Giant Dwemer Ruins with big mushrooms;
    4. Crimson Nirnroot (a new alchemy ingredient \o/);
    5. At least a Dragon Priest overland boss. Gotta dodge the fireballs;
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The heart of Skyrim is Whiterun, so "dark heart" made me think of "dark" as in cruel or "evil." Whiterun could potentially tie into the dragon theme because the dragon Numinex was imprisoned there. That happened in the previous era, but I wonder if they could still work it in somehow? After all, it's said that Numinex escaped, although I can't find any solid information on that.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • The_Drop_Bear
    The_Drop_Bear
    ✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    The heart of Skyrim is Whiterun, so "dark heart" made me think of "dark" as in cruel or "evil." Whiterun could potentially tie into the dragon theme because the dragon Numinex was imprisoned there. That happened in the previous era, but I wonder if they could still work it in somehow? After all, it's said that Numinex escaped, although I can't find any solid information on that.

Numinex didn't escape it died their, and it's skull is above the jarls throne.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay Numinex might be skeeming to escape (we don't know excetly when he dies) and allies with all sorts of unsavory characters (could be vampires, falmer, reachmen, some combination thereof or someone else altogether) and it becomes our job to stop that from happening.
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vanos444 wrote: »

guxZiUQ.png

latest?cb=20120513090724

A bright green light was displayed near the snowy mountains just like the Skyrim dwemer ruins where the falmer lives...

Im pretty certain that bright green light was the giant green explosion thing we saw at the end of the elswyer part of the trailer....

Also while yes I can agree blackreach will have something to do with the next expansion, you're seemingly choosing to forget the gothic Nightfall theme was also datamined.

IMO all signs point towards black reach and vampires being the main focus.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay Numinex might be skeeming to escape (we don't know excetly when he dies) and allies with all sorts of unsavory characters (could be vampires, falmer, reachmen, some combination thereof or someone else altogether) and it becomes our job to stop that from happening.

The Season of the Dragon is over though.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cirantille wrote: »
    Probably not gonna be, but Winterhold would be nice.

I think Winterhold is highly likely. The reason is because Alftand, the Dwemer ruin that leads to the entrance of Blackreach, is closer to Winterhold than any other city.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vanos444 wrote: »

guxZiUQ.png

latest?cb=20120513090724

That bright green light was the Dragon explosion in Elsweyr.

It was that big. Basically a magic nuke.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Somers23
    Somers23
    ✭✭
    Whiterun the nord looks like he looking over The Rift, was trying to figure it out based on the river you see in the video
    Edited by Somers23 on December 14, 2019 3:47AM