The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

GOLDEN CLOVER UNDAUNTED CELEBRATION GUIDE (2020)

• Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just a heads up we've been running into issues publishing the article on the website, but will get the information out to everyone today one way or another. Stay tuned...
    This reply somehow makes me feel like a ZOS person will knock on my door soon, and is going to force me to read the information they have with them. hehe.
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that we have confirmation on most of the details, it looks like ZOS intends for the opal style pages to be exclusive/special/rare compared to other event styles AND/OR something you turn to the crown store to complete at very high cost. Given my weekend plans and other commitments I would have to spend 17,500 - 22,500 crowns which is the equivalent of $127.24 - $163.60 in 5500 crown packs to collect them all. That's just too rich for color variants of styles I already know.
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does the 4-player instanced content in Craglorn count?
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    cyclonus11 wrote: »

No
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cyclonus11 wrote: »

there is a list of dungeons but no I dont think it does
  • Contaminate
    Contaminate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Have to own the original shoulders before you can buy the Opal style.”

Ok but why, besides pushing toward buying event tickets to buy from the Impressario
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a heads up we've been running into issues publishing the article on the website, but will get the information out to everyone today one way or another. Stay tuned...

or you could temporarily post it on the forum perhaps?

Yep, that's the backup plan if we can't get it on the website.

Well this one would turn it into a PDF file, put the PDF file on a blog somewhere, tweet about the blog and then link the tweet on whiskersbook.

Then she would take a photo of the whiskersbook post and upload that to an image sharing site. Then link to the image here.

Your social media in good paws yes!

Yours with the above mentioned good paws
    Santie Claws

why the need for PDF? Only the OP can change the detail

Well you can edit a PDF if you have the full version of Acbohat no?

Anyway Khajiit is sure it is perfect - will never need editing or anything like that no. Perish the thought!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Actually, you can edit a PDF with a few other programs too....
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So just after the next event in Dec
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated:

Reducted from a statement by Gina_Bruno

- The Undaunted Celebration is moved to mid-January 2020
    - To compensate for lost tickets we will add 3 additional Event Tickets to the New Life Festival.
    - To earn the extra 3 tickets you can kill any boss in the game.
    - This includes all delve bosses, world bosses, arena final bosses, dungeon final bosses, and trial final bosses.

This will net you 5 total Tickets per day.
    Edited by marius_buys on December 12, 2019 7:26PM
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - This includes all delve bosses, world bosses, arena final bosses, dungeon final bosses, and trial final bosses.

No sweeper/dolmen/geyser/overland dragon bosses?
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

Jaraal wrote: »

"Any" would mean "any" ;)
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uodated with 2020 detail
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 days for me in good ol’ Australia. Event goes live at 2:00am on a work day, resets at 5:00pm... when I finish work, same as all events lol. Booo
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the Hefty boxes once per day or once per character
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I think I have all the changes now. Please let me know if not.