The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

designs for Sack of Rice, Sack of Beans, Sack of Grain, Sack of Millet

Poms
Poms
✭✭✭
Is anyone able to make these...have them ever been found?

Eso fashion lists the designs as being attainable from "Legerdemain, Drops"

are they actually in game? anyone know
thanks
~Poms
  • angelncelestine
    angelncelestine
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am pretty sure that they can only be bought on the crown store.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I also think Hearth furnishings are still 25% off in the crown store for another day or two, so if you have to buy them now's the time.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should be in game according to UESP but I’ve never seen them. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them for sale from a guild trader either, but I’ve never looked for them on TTC. They are, at least, pretty inexpensive from the Crown store and, as @anadandy pointed out, currently on sale as well. :)
  • Poms
    Poms
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the responses folks

I was really just curious if anyone had found the pattern to craft, as sites like eso fashion have them listed as an acutal crafted pattern and yet I've never been able to track any of them down (the recipes or the crafted items)

~poms

• OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they are crown store, then thank god, cus I fear that my friends would flood me with sacks of millet cus of my bird on mic all the time eating his millet.
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I actually got an Orcish Sack of Flour recipe today in N. Elsewyr in an urn I looted. It's the first time I've ever looted a sack of this sort in the 2 years I've played.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    carly wrote: »
    I actually got an Orcish Sack of Flour recipe today in N. Elsewyr in an urn I looted. It's the first time I've ever looted a sack of this sort in the 2 years I've played.

Hopefully this won't ruin my RNG odds but I've had better luck in both Elsewyrs getting furnishing plans and recipes than any other area I've spent a lot of time in.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The plans exist in the files but have never been given a source to drop from :(

At the current time the items are crown only.

(there are quite a few furniture plans from the original Housing update that show up in the files, and hence tracking addons, that have never been given a source to drop from, it seems ZoS changed their minds but never removed the recipes for those items. I still want my mini-mammoth though...crown-only or crafted or w/e...mini-mammoth!)
  • Poms
    Poms
    ✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »

(there are quite a few furniture plans from the original Housing update that show up in the files, and hence tracking addons, that have never been given a source to drop from, it seems ZoS changed their minds but never removed the recipes for those items. I still want my mini-mammoth though...crown-only or crafted or w/e...mini-mammoth!)

Wait...wasn't there a mini mammoth that came out at one point? i swear i remember it being a crown or gem store pet once...in the long ago time i think it happened.

PS: i really want these recipes haha ....
    Edited by Poms on November 4, 2019 2:21PM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Orcish ones are just blue clothing patterns - they're pretty easy to buy and are not overly expensive (on PC/EU)

I have all three of them - bean, flour and grain, but only the bean one shows the contents at the top of the (open) sack.

If you mean the regular sacks of millet etc., I have never seen recipes for them, sadly.

Edited by Tigerseye on November 4, 2019 10:43PM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Poms wrote: »

Wait...wasn't there a mini mammoth that came out at one point?

Yeah, I saw one in someone's house, recently. :smile:

• Poms
    Poms
    ✭✭✭
    yah i have all the orcish ones, just from being in the world...

i had just never seen the normal green patterns and wondered if anyone else had ever stumbled upon them.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yah i have all the orcish ones, just from being in the world...

i had just never seen the normal green patterns and wondered if anyone else had ever stumbled upon them.

Ah, OK.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »

If you mean a mini mammoth furnishing I don't know, but just a few months ago there was a non combat pet "pocket mammoth." He's pretty adorable. I purchased him.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think @Mix might be referring to this, I'd love it to be in game too

Orcish-Effigy-Mammoth-1.jpg

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/orcish-effigy-mammoth/
    Edited by ixie on November 5, 2019 7:54PM
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone able to make these...have them ever been found?

Eso fashion lists the designs as being attainable from "Legerdemain, Drops"

are they actually in game? anyone know
    thanks
    ~Poms

ESO Fashion is what got me on that as well
    Dirtybyrd
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I came here to wonder after the millet sacks AND the mammoth effigy. Welp.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »

Yes.

Wonder why ESO fashion has it listed as craftable (via enchanting), but then the mammoth effigy is not even coming up in a search on the ttc website, let alone the praxis for it?

You would think, even if the praxis was a super-rare drop, someone would be (or would have been, in the past) making gold selling the mammoths.

We need more (ideally, craftable) animal figurines and sculptures, in general.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »

Yes.

Wonder why ESO fashion has it listed as craftable (via enchanting), but then the mammoth effigy is not even coming up in a search on the ttc website, let alone the praxis for it?

You would think, even if the praxis was a super-rare drop, someone would be (or would have been, in the past) making gold selling the mammoths.

Yes, absolutely. Stuffed animals would be nice, too. (I know there's a couple Khajiit in the Hearts Day pack.) Every time I steal that stuffed pony guar I get sad.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »

Yes.

Yes, absolutely. Stuffed animals would be nice, too. (I know there's a couple Khajiit in the Hearts Day pack.) Every time I steal that stuffed pony guar I get sad.

Yeah, would be really nice, too. :smile:

I am really looking forward to the Heart's Day Pack.

Love the flowers in the vases and the rose petals, as well.

Those vases of flowers will look great on a variety of different dining tables and surfaces - not just on Elsweyr ones and will also save a few furnishing slots.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping this, because I am making a shop and it's annoying that there is no sack of flour, when it exists in the game.

There is the Orcish "Sack of Flour", but it is; a) huge and b) closed.

So, could be a giant sack of anything.

I just want a regular (open) sack of flour, where you can actually see the flour.

Also, could do with a medium sized sack of potatoes and various other root vegetables; again, open at the top, so you can see them in there.