The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Gold Food Bug

KCC11
KCC11
So is the new food "Bewitched Sugar Skulls" ever not going to be bugged? Currently in PvP it's only giving me about 3900 Health and 3600 magicka and stam according to my character sheet, which explains why my stats/tooltips are lower than expected. Anyone else having this issue?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might double check your actual stats on your resource bars, because that food has a known tendency to have a bugged UI but still giving the correct amount.

I notice that my stam/mag bars visually shrink after logging in even though I still have the correct amount of stats.
  • EdTerra
    EdTerra
    ✭✭✭
    You might double check your actual stats on your resource bars, because that food has a known tendency to have a bugged UI but still giving the correct amount.

I notice that my stam/mag bars visually shrink after logging in even though I still have the correct amount of stats.

I don't know if it's UI bug, but when you check you'r food buff on you'r active effect, it's always lower than every food/drink tooltip
    [EU] AD - Erdril v16 N(oo)B | AR40
    [NA] EP - Erdril NB

Still a solo player in this zergfest

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXPJv3O6DC5ZYECfF3-rQ-Q
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2019-12-12-16-44-44.png

2019-12-12-16-46-03.png

i just checked mine after reading this.
    Edited by Alienoutlaw on December 12, 2019 4:52PM
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2019-12-12-16-44-44.png

2019-12-12-16-46-03.png

i just checked mine after reading this.

Check your actual stats, like @VaranisArano said, this is a known visual bug. And keep in mind percentage amps, like cp.

• KCC11
    KCC11
    I've checked my stats and I'm still short 600 max mag...not a lot mind you but it is a bug that needs to be brought to the devs attention if anyone could @them
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tested health and mag before food and after the tool tip on active buff is showing actual stats not the tool tip from the food, it looks like the nerf to the other gold food has leeched onto the new gold food
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They really need to fix the shrinking stat bars
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    On xbone it does NOT work. You pop the food, it doesn't give the full tooltip amount, then wears off for magicka and stamina in about 15 mins. There, I cant explain it any better.