The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Army of meridia - How do i know if I've rescued all the people?

Vunter
Vunter
✭✭✭
There are some seats not occupied in the Chapel of Light (at the table too), so i'm worrying :\
Can you help me?
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    once you rescued all the people, you will get a notification to speak to ground keeper to finish "restore the hollow city" quest.

there should be 2 or 3 sub-quests to save variety of clans.
  • Vunter
    Vunter
    ✭✭✭
    crislevin wrote: »
    once you rescued all the people, you will get a notification to speak to ground keeper to finish "restore the hollow city" quest.

there should be 2 or 3 sub-quests to save variety of clans.
    Thanks, but I finished that quest.. The fact is that the ground keeper says clearly that you can go inside the chapel and continue the quest "Army of Meridia" or search for other people (and that's certainly true since I have found some people after "Restore the Hollow City")

Anyway, I've already chose to continue the quest since I think i've explored all that I could.
    Edited by Vunter on May 6, 2014 8:16PM
  • gurluasb16_ESO
    gurluasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had the same issue. I know I missed some quests but I don't know where. All I know is, as soon as I crossed the Chasm, the quest bumped up to 49 when I was mid 47.
  • Singular
    Singular
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for this thread - I'm curious, how fast the main quest line in Cold Harbor can be done?

I ask b/c I hit Vet 1 and am no longer getting XP for kills. Plus the XP sucks compared to what Vets need - like 450 000 xp! I'm not spending 10-20 minutes getting 3000 xp per quest when I need that much xp.

So it feels like I'm not doing anything useful in Cold Harbor and I'm just not enjoying myself - bummed at the ridiculous xp requirement is making me rethink whether I want to continue, tbh.

If there's a zerg-guide, I'd love to read it.
    War, give me war, give me war.
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Singular wrote: »
    Thanks for this thread - I'm curious, how fast the main quest line in Cold Harbor can be done?

I ask b/c I hit Vet 1 and am no longer getting XP for kills. Plus the XP sucks compared to what Vets need - like 450 000 xp! I'm not spending 10-20 minutes getting 3000 xp per quest when I need that much xp.

So it feels like I'm not doing anything useful in Cold Harbor and I'm just not enjoying myself - bummed at the ridiculous xp requirement is making me rethink whether I want to continue, tbh.

If there's a zerg-guide, I'd love to read it.
    If you just do the main quests, its quite easy, save two guys, conquer two fortress, final assault. Then confront mr. Bal, I think you can get it done in 5 hrs.
  • Mountain_Dewed
    Mountain_Dewed
    ✭✭✭
    Would be cool to know who all there is out there to rescue though? I mean each and every useful/useless soul out there.
  • ttraveler
    ttraveler
    ✭✭
    Vunter wrote: »
    There are some seats not occupied in the Chapel of Light (at the table too), so i'm worrying :\
    Can you help me?

Could someone please tell me who the fifth and sixth persons are at the table for the Council of War. When I walk into the chapel, two of the three seats on the left at the table are occupied (by Sergeant Kamu and Dorathil) and two of the three seats on the right of the table are occupied (by Skordo and Gabrielle).

Did anyone find all six seats at the table occupied? Hmmmmm ... Perhaps the two empty seats were occupied by Vanus and Darien. These two were standing when I walked in.

Thank you.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you help me?
    It doesn't matter.
    dry.gif

On one of my alts i made a point of not rescuing anyone except the bare bones necessary to finish the quest(s) and once i defeated Molag Bal they all appeared in the hollow city anyways.

All the shops are open and accessible and everyone is there.
    confused24.gif
  • ttraveler
    ttraveler
    ✭✭
    Thanks for your reply SirAndy.

Back to my question ...

Has anyone found all six seats occupied? If not is there a way to do it? ( For example jump ahead and do the Lost Ships quest. I did jump ahead to bring Stibbons to the Hollow City but he and Lady Laurant did not show at the chapel.)

ttraveler wrote: »
    Can you help me?

Could someone please tell me who the fifth and sixth persons are at the table for the Council of War. When I walk into the chapel, two of the three seats on the left at the table are occupied (by Sergeant Kamu and Dorathil) and two of the three seats on the right of the table are occupied (by Skordo and Gabrielle).

Did anyone find all six seats at the table occupied? Hmmmmm ... Perhaps the two empty seats were occupied by Vanus and Darien. These two were standing when I walked in.

Thank you.

• Cirrael
    Cirrael
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I was wondering the same thing, but according to http://dulfy.net/2014/04/15/eso-coldharbour-quest-guide/ I don't see anything on the southern part of the map that i haven't finished and i don't think i can get to the northern part yet. I've also checked the buildings in Hollow City and they're all open now.

Here's those at the table in the chapel for me:
    On the left: Scordo and Gabrielle,
    on the right: Kamu and Dorathil,
    standing: Cadwell, Malkur and Vanus, Darien and Tzik'nith. Also Zur is sitting on the stairs.
    At the seats in the back: Faraniel, Angof the Undying, Raynor and Kireth.