The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error message

Dysturbed
Dysturbed
✭✭✭
I have been having addon issues so i deleted all addons and reinstalled just 1 addon. I still get this when I try to go to settings in game to look at addons.
niqrdishlmyq.png
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if this will help you, but they discuss a similar issue.

https://esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8760

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Dysturbed
    Dysturbed
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks but thats way over my head I need to beable to just update from minion and have things work :disappointed:
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of your addons includes a library LibAddonMenu-2.0 which is outdated.
    Most likely this addon's txt file includes hardcoded lines to this library which makes it always load this old version and break other addons :-(
    Normally libraries are not loaded from hardcoded lines but they got their own txt file which loads the needed library files AND assure, that ONLY the newest version of a library gets loaded, if you got several different versions in your Addons folders and subfolders.

What you should check
    You need to find this addon and delete the library from it.
    At best find all addons which got a file structure like this

/AddOns/AddonName/lib or libs/LibAddonMenu-2.0/...

Delete the folder /lib or libs/LibAddonMenu-2.0

And then install via Minion LibAddonMenu into your AddOns directory and enable this copy so the newest version will be used and Minion is able to update it properly. This way it hopefully will not load any outdated LibAddonMenu-2.0 version from included subfolders lib or libs anymore and fix the error!
    Edited by Baertram on December 18, 2019 10:11AM
  • FafiQ_xP
    FafiQ_xP
    ✭✭✭
    Same here... dunno how to fix it. If u find solution, let me know. Thx
    For the Covenant!