The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

BG qeue is a Joke

EthanSemi
EthanSemi
✭✭
I qeue 3 times 2 time i got in a team By Myself with No One Els or with Only 1 person.
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still better to fight with 2 newbies (3 vs 4 vs 4) against two premade groups whos prolly on discord... u will feel like insect trying to fight elephant
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m always in queue for like 25 minutes, I remember when it was practically instant. Also, why always the same dang capture the flag games? I want deathmatch and chaos ball from time to time!
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’m always in queue for like 25 minutes, I remember when it was practically instant. Also, why always the same dang capture the flag games? I want deathmatch and chaos ball from time to time!

The last 2-3 days random BGs take minimum 10 minutes while DM queue takes max 5 minutes in duo.
    Because I can!
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »

The last 2-3 days random BGs take minimum 10 minutes while DM queue takes max 5 minutes in duo.

I gave up queuing for flag games and land grab after spending 20 min queuing for one. But you're right about deathmatches taking about 5 min-ish, which is somewhat acceptable I guess :pensive:
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Bashev wrote: »

I gave up queuing for flag games and land grab after spending 20 min queuing for one. But you're right about deathmatches taking about 5 min-ish, which is somewhat acceptable I guess :pensive:

I been queuing for random :|
  • EthanSemi
    EthanSemi
    ✭✭
    They should make the Solo qeue for Solo player.
    today BG bug so badly. Now you go in alone with no one els and agains 2 premade grp
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/505281/battlegrounds-are-broken-again#latest
    EthanSemi wrote: »
    They should make the Solo qeue for Solo player.
    today BG bug so badly. Now you go in alone with no one els and agains 2 premade grp

That is completely irrelevant and wont fix anything. Due to the nature of the broken q system, the vast majority of players who premade usually, arent doing so anymore.