The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Would you like a service to share your housing builds?(PC users)

Zypheran
Zypheran
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
One of the things I loved about Skyrim was the option to able to download housing mods and share in the community's creations. People may or may not be aware that the EHT add-on allows you to save your builds and create a .txt file that can be shared with other users that will allow them copy the build. The save file even includes a list of the items needed for the build. Also, if you want to copy a build/design but don't have EHT, that's OK too, somebody else can upload the build into your house just by giving them decorator rights.
I would be interested in exploring a way to give people a simple centralised service to upload, showcase and share their designs with the community. Maybe its a pinned thread, maybe a website or a discord channel. Would this be something that people would be interested in?
All my housing builds are available on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.

Would you like a service to share your housing builds?(PC users) 27 votes

Yes - I would be interested in this
66%
Pinesyroythb16_ESODirtybyrdLadyNalcaryaSpearpointKonstant_Tel_Necrisplayfull_kittenTigerseyealbescaMixithtim99EmpressMegskrvbb10rdMupoFajinkaisernickAraneae6537Isskander 18 votes
No - No interest in this
33%
DaveMoeDeeValagashGarishPomsanadandyStabbityDoomAlinhbo_TyakasueblueLangdon64 9 votes
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think this could be useful.

I have a pretty good knowledge of most of the craftable furnishings, but I don't always recognise every single achievement furnishing.

Also, sometimes it is hard to tell what someone has used, especially if it has been turned upside down and/or partially hidden by other items.

Would be interesting seeing exactly what people have used to make their builds. :smile:
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No - No interest in this
    to be honest, I'd rather not have someone have an exact copy of my home (If I understand what you are saying correctly). I do see that some people might want this, like it used to be with Skyrim.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think I'd use it to copy other peoples' houses, but it would be useful to store different versions of my own houses
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Isskander
    Isskander
    ✭✭
    Good option to have possibility to change furnitures for diffrent ocasions.. new year, easter, halloween etc ..

Sharing from other players for me is no sence as it's just imagination limitation, no fun of creating,

however would be solution for "instant generation" people...
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No - No interest in this
    I wouldn't use it or allow it in one of my houses. The only time where I could see its possible usefulness is for those folks that decorate other peoples houses. It could let them copy in a standard set of furniture to quickly get started on customization.
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, those EHT scene scripts sometimes really hard to animate, if it was possible share them as templates that's would be awesome.
  • Valagash
    Valagash
    ✭✭✭
    No - No interest in this
    No because I m not a fan from EHT. If this addon or feature would be part of base game, ok. But not in current state
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    I would LOVE to be able to make something on PTS and then recreate it on live without a lot of hassle. But i probably won't or at least not much use it for other peoples creations. And most certainly NOT without the creators permission.

But for rebuilding my own stuff from PTS? I can't see a reason why not. Especially the "shopping list" feature would be handy!
    This one likes to play.....
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    No - No interest in this
    Oh, those EHT scene scripts sometimes really hard to animate, if it was possible share them as templates that's would be awesome.

I really wish this was a feature!
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    No - No interest in this

I really wish this was a feature!
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.