The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tamriel Mysteries & Missing Locations

JJBoomer
JJBoomer
✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious as to what some of the biggest mysteries in the game are right now. As well as what the notable missing locations are. I wanna do delving into the lore.
Edited by JJBoomer on December 12, 2019 12:12AM
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say Blacklight and the eastern coast of mainland Morrowind in general is one I'd like to see.

Then there's the rest of Black Marsh, maybe Solstheim, western Skyrim, Nibenay, the rest of Colovia and the West Weald.

There's still plenty of places we could go in the future, not to mention all the other Daedric realms that could be zones like Coldharbour.
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    falinesti is missing from valenwood right now as of eso, and is also where all the imga race went. id like to see that
  • CE_Nex
    CE_Nex
    ✭✭✭
    There are plenty of mysteries in ESO to delve into. The other continents like Akavir and Atmora, what's left of Yokuda and the archipelagos of Pyandonea and Thras. There's the Aetherial realms, the infinite realms of Oblivion, the unexplored regions of Black Marsh, the desolate and broken Activity Finder, not to mention parts of Morrowind are unused. The Aedric plane(t)s, the moons that aren't locked behind quest specific instances, and Balfiera which is the island that holds the linch-pin of Draconic reality that is Ada-Mantia.