The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What class is preforming best in Cyrodiil Non-CP

Lord Yellow Spider
Lord Yellow Spider
Soul Shriven
This is not a troll post nor a "nerf this class post"

THIS POLL IS FOR CYRODIIL NON-CP ONLY, NOT BGS OR CP AVA

I honestly want to find more insight into what classes are preforming well and what are not.

I took a long break from ESO to return and find out alot has changed ofc and now im stuck for choosing a class to play for pvp.

By best i mean what is doing well in these situations:

1. A class that is good not only for solo play but small groups say 4-10, but also not useless in large groups
2. A class that does not rely on dizzy swing in main rotation
3. A class that can possibly survive being ganked by 1-2 people and stand a chance at possibly killing them
4. Finally a class that you dont need to be very skilled to do well with

The choices you make do not have to be FOTM or OP, have no desire to play a class that everyone re rolls to because they are OP or got buffed, would just like to know what is good currently so i can make a choice based on what i find fun, but at the same time is doing well in Cyrodiil Non-CP.

After voting please leave a comment to explain a little more why you chose what you did.

Also i had to remove 2 selections from the poll because i could only select 10 total, and i really have no desire to play Necro

Many thanks

What class is preforming best in Cyrodiil Non-CP 45 votes

Stamina Nightblade
6%
philips666_18b16_ESOUrvothCAB_Life 3 votes
Magicka Nightblade
2%
GERMANO-THE-IMPERIAL 1 vote
Stamina Sorc
4%
LonePirateNeillMcAttack 2 votes
Magicka Sorc
22%
MurderMostFoulAhPook_Is_HereGoregrinderEirellaNBrookusMiyukiShibaShardan4968CoggoArgelornIskiab 10 votes
Stamina DK
2%
loyalhabsfan 1 vote
Magicka DK
2%
KnowsHisOnions 1 vote
Stamina Templar
4%
MartiniDanielsTheFM 2 votes
Magicka Templar
35%
martinhpb16_ESOwild_kmacdb16_ESOKatahdinAliyavanaSpiderKnightRadinynSeminolegirl1992gepe87WildRaptorXcolossalvoidsJadonSkyGreystagMizoreReyesMasshypnosiscaperbXzysts 16 votes
Stamina Warden
13%
Lord Yellow SpiderMayraelFreakin_HytteExalted_GooseSergykidSebDeTyra 6 votes
Magicka Warden
6%
Bobby_V_RockitMassacre_WurmxWarbrain 3 votes
  • Xzysts
    Xzysts
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Templar
    I think that in terms of most well-rounded class it either has to go to Templar or Warden to avoid Dswing builds. Stamina Dragonknight is also good for the things mentioned above, just may have to use DSwing. I would NOT go Nightblade at all or Necromancer. Stamina Sorc is good, but Dswing.
    -Goblinu_ESO on YouTube
    Community Discord: hK4dFwE7zZ
    All-class player w/over 5,000 hours across multiple platforms
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorc
    Magsorc, though will have issues getting ganked.

No class is terribly easy to play imo.

Magtemplar has a lot of votes but it’s a rough solo life sometimes. 3 opponents and if you aren’t faster then them you’re toast. 2 is doable.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc, BGs, No-CP, and CP.
    Best burst, and defense.
    It's why you can never enter a BG without coming across at least 3.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Warden
    Cough cough... Just 1v2 two magsorcs. Yeah it was a lot of tower running but finally got one of them and then killing the second one was a walk in a park.

Stam Wardens are still very dangerous and ez to play. Stamnecros are also awesome, especially as a ult dumper. Magplars, would give them first place but noCP favours stam specs (it's simply easier for them), can't count how many times I killed magsorc or magplar because they have ran out of stamina. It almost doesn't happen vs stam toons (only vs very inexperienced).
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone stam (except NB) relying on dizzy swing. Use dizzy + dawnbreaker + executioner and you fine.
    Edited by Pauls on December 11, 2019 1:54AM
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pauls wrote: »
    Anyone stam (except NB) relying on dizzy swing. Use dizzy + dawnbreaker + executioner and you fine.

What year is it!?!
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• ImSoPro
    ImSoPro
    ✭✭✭
    Best burst, and defense.

Best defense is debatable lol. After a sorc shield is burned down what’s left for them?
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Warden
    ImSoPro wrote: »
    Best burst, and defense.

Best defense is debatable lol. After a sorc shield is burned down what’s left for them?

BoL - Old wings on steroids or Streak - fear on steroids.
    Twilight matriarch - breath of life on steroids.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Freakin_Hytte
    Freakin_Hytte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Warden
    Stam wardens are still in a good spot. Use dw instead of 2h and use dawnbreaker (although it's a bit clumsy now with cast time), onslaught is also in a good spot atm if you want to try that one out instead. Then you have a good stun from dawnbreaker and a good slow from dw.
    On backbar you can go either bow or s&b, that's up to what you like the most. You can make a good build with both setups.
    Edited by Freakin_Hytte on December 11, 2019 5:27AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The class you play the best.
  • Lord Yellow Spider
    Lord Yellow Spider
    Soul Shriven
    Stamina Warden
    Thank you for the replies, really leaning towards a stam based class still, honestly thinking Warden or Nightblade, that being said DK does look fun with dottz new build, doesn't have dizzy swing but not sure how it will preform.

doesn't nightblade rely on camo hunter/relentless focus in most current builds?

as for DK the build i found that looks fun was the take flight/dawn breaker build with s&b using dots and block bonus hits.

with warden i currently use s&b with heroic slash&power base paired with sub assault for burst, using the guardian ult

our of those 3 classes i said above what one has a decent magicka build also in case i ever want to swap