The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Balance Ultimates Please

TheHsN
TheHsN
✭✭✭✭✭
Can you please Balance the Ultimate Abilities. And please dont tell me L2P cuz believe me i play this game better than 90% of the players.I can all share my Death/Kills

Some of them are not noticeable and hit like a crazy. Like Onslaught
Ballista Hits like a crazy i have some Screen shots that it hit like 24K

ETC...

Can you pls balance them
Plays:
Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
Magicka Templar - PvE
Stamina Templar - PvP
Magicka DK - PvE
Stamina DK - PvE
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .i play this game better than 90% of the players

Citation needed.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L2P
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @L2Pissue, do you have any comment on the OP’s remarks ... ?

Edited by Taleof2Cities on December 11, 2019 1:11AM
  • Wheresthetea11
    Wheresthetea11
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ults are fine. In fact, they need a bit of a buff... possibly a removal of cast times. Yeah, I think that should suffice for the time being.
  • Sgtmeg
    Sgtmeg
    ✭✭✭
    You play this game better than 90% of players but you're not using the 24k Ult? Sure Jan.
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's kinda pointless to just say "balance ultimates" just because you think that a couple are too strong. They have different costs & applications, limitations due to class & stam/mag builds, etc... hwo do you 'balance' that?
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you want to nerf PvE for the sake of PvP again. Maybe rather than talking about nerfing abilities you should be asking ZOS to split combat stats into one for PvP and one for PvE.
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You people are going to nerf this game into the ground, and still somehow manage to find something to cry about. What's next, nerf movement? Merely moving freely is OP?
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheHsN wrote: »
    Can you please Balance the Ultimate Abilities. And please dont tell me L2P cuz believe me i play this game better than 90% of the players.I can all share my Death/Kills

Some of them are not noticeable and hit like a crazy. Like Onslaught
    Ballista Hits like a crazy i have some Screen shots that it hit like 24K

ETC...

Can you pls balance them

Balance ultimates: doesn't even mention one's with cast times vs those who don't. #makeultimatesgreatagain
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those ultimates are just fine.

They are supposed to be ultimates that hit hard, so working as intended. And pvp needs things that hits hard and kills people.

Remove all the ultimate cast times too as a bonus ZOS. Smooth combat is why many of us fell in love with ESO and artificial cast times on some skills just make things both slow and vulnerable to performance issues since lag and cast times not go that well together as most know.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The roll and block buttons do, in fact, exist.

You ain't gonna always shield your way out of everything.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    24k onslaught! I’ve never seen that before. I think someone just found out the hard way why crit resists are important.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Specific examples on which ults would be great. Like if onslaught is overperforming. Say why and what a good solution would be...
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    >"Buff Ultimates"
    >Doesn't provide additional information

Great thread, definitely better than the 90% of players you claim to be better than.
  • Freakin_Hytte
    Freakin_Hytte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol ballista is probably one of the easiest ulties to block are you sure you're better than 90% but still haven't learned how to block for a few seconds on an ulti that you hear clearly as soon as it goes off?
    The only people I've ever managed to land a full ballista on are people that are not very good at the game.

Onslaught is also pretty easy to avoid if you know the most common combos. I see right away 90% of the times when other players are setting up a combo in order to hit an ulti. If the other player hits you with it at the beginning, just dodge roll, put on a HoT and avoid being hit too many times for a few seconds. How hard is that to do?
    Edited by Freakin_Hytte on December 11, 2019 4:37AM
  • L2Pissue
    L2Pissue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U need impenetrable+ block when required
    or u need me
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheHsN wrote: »
    And please dont tell me L2P cuz believe me i play this game better than 90% of the players.

Someone thinks highly of themselves. Pretty much most players think they are better than they actually are.
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    24k onslaught! I’ve never seen that before. I think someone just found out the hard way why crit resists are important.

I assumed that the 24k part was referring to Ballista.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol ballista is probably one of the easiest ulties to block are you sure you're better than 90% but still haven't learned how to block for a few seconds on an ulti that you hear clearly as soon as it goes off?

I thought I was pretty terrible at PVP, but even I know how to deal with ballista. I guess that means I’m actually in the top 10%. 😎
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pvp will aways be circus
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    24k Ballista is entirely possible if you know how to read death recap and I assume you don't. The numbers on the left near the damage mean how many times you got hit by an ability and the actual damage number is the sum of all hits.

Anyways, I share my opinion on both of the mentioned ultimates.

Onslaught is questionable. My feel is that after its nerfs is pretty balanced. Hits are big but reasonable, because the ulti has a cast time (terrible thing) and it is avoidable by both means, rolldodge and block. 5 second of armor penetration afterwards isn't much of a deal either as the effect is extremely obvious and you can simply go defensive while it lasts. You can't miss it.

And ballista? When I see someone using that in BGs I just laugh. Aside from rolldodging (blocking will drain your stamina quickly) you can just LoS which is a complete negation of ballista effect. Just watch ballista doing its best against the wall.

Edited by Olupajmibanan on December 15, 2019 9:15AM
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    24k Ballista? That's baby numbers. People get higher than 75k on average on combat log/death recap, if they try to heal through my Ballista. I had a few magplars qq about 100k+ Ballista.