The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

List of ESO+ statues

Stella_Lumia
Stella_Lumia
Soul Shriven
I've looked and my Google-Fu seems to have failed me. Is there a list of the statuettes? I'd like to know how many there are so far.
That way I know which to look forward to and what ideas there would be for new ones.

Cheers
Rubbish, but ambitious
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Stella_Lumia
    Stella_Lumia
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you, most kindly.
    Rubbish, but ambitious
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh nooooooooooooooo I missed Hircine!
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • NeptunXIV
    NeptunXIV
    ✭✭

I missed the Molag Bal one, so I hope they bring them back at some point. Would be kind've stupid if they didn't.
    EU scrub on PC/NA810 CP#BardKnockLifeESO-Database • Other half: @LtSnowballin

50 | Loreleii Caemoriin Excavates-The-Antiquities: // Altmer Argonian Magsorc DPS // Grand Master Crafter
    Because I'm an altoholic:
    PvE;
    50 | Zoloft gra-Prozac: // Orc Stamcro DPS
    Cofiwch Dryweryn: // Dunmer Magblade DPS
    Menagerie Manager: // Imperial Magsorc DPS // Meme build

50 | Revives-The-Inept: // Argonian Magcro Healer
    50 | Healies-Your-Feelies: // Argonian Stamden Healer

50 | Pankei-Io: // Argonian Magden Tank

PvP;
    50 | Heals-The-Incompetent: // Argonian Magplar Healer // Former Empress // EP
    Purges-The-Inadequate: // Argonian Magplar Healer // DC

Ğomija Sun-Eater: // Orc "Goblin" Stamplar DPS // EP

RP
    Cleans-The-Floor: // Argonian Magplar // Poor floor sweeper working for a mean Breton family. Cleans is very shy and apologetic - a people-pleaser even to those undeserving. She was found as an egg in Murkmire, near Blackrose Prison, with a weathered and unreadable note. Her scales are pale from spending all of her time indoors cleaning, and she is 1/64th Naga.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are several that I would like as well, particularly Azura and Vivec, but I don’t know how they could be rotated around again while still rewarding longtime ESO+ subscribers. 🤔
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NeptunXIV wrote: »

I missed the Molag Bal one, so I hope they bring them back at some point. Would be kind've stupid if they didn't.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind for Priestess of Mara costume making a return too.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are several that I would like as well, particularly Azura and Vivec, but I don’t know how they could be rotated around again while still rewarding longtime ESO+ subscribers. 🤔

That's a good point. If they did return them, they would have to offer something new that month as well. I certainly wouldn't want to have my monthly ESO+ reward to be something I already got previously.

But, I don't think offering 2 rewards in a given month would be a bad thing. One new item and one returning item. That would be two items for a new ESO+ member, which would be cool for them.

And, while we're at it, I'd love to get some more variety, like something other than a statuette once in a while. I was hoping we'd get a costume this month like we did last year (we also got a statuette in December). But, ah well...it would seem that they've got a long list of statuettes lined up for us.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I saw a Sotha Sil statuette in one of those datamines.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gepe87 wrote: »
    I think I saw a Sotha Sil statuette in one of those datamines.

That's cool, if so! I'm quite tired of cat statuettes, and am Dunmer at heart, so getting Sotha to go with Vivec would be nice. Even better if we were to get Almalexia. (Says she, who just moments ago said she wanted something other than statuettes :D )