The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Speed Kills-Stamsorc build Dragonhold

Speed_Kills
Speed_Kills
✭✭✭
Have had tons of requests for a build video so I finally got the time to throw it together. Short and sweet.
https://youtu.be/ve9_WVb15FY
Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
+11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice, I’ve seen you in action. It’s very effective.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice build. Truth has always been a great set. Acolyte seems to be the go to for everyone’s builds nowadays. Same with Bloodspawn.
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah for sure. Bloodspawn is good on any pvp build and NMA is super damage dense. Truth is great because of its 1-barrable nature. The best part about this setup is the uptime on maximum damage. Nma is constant and truth can be procced offensively and defensively.
    Edited by Speed_Kills on December 8, 2019 6:09AM

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont have time or the patience for a 30 minute plus video with 1vX and awful music.

I appreciate you being to the point, thank you for sharing.
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so, the standard setup for ssorc in DH.
  • BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭
    Yeah for sure. Bloodspawn is good on any pvp build and NMA is super damage dense. Truth is great because of its 1-barrable nature. The best part about this setup is the uptime on maximum damage. Nma is constant and truth can be procced offensively and defensively.

would sword singer work just for the 2h bar like you have for truth? i do not have a 2h truth wep, so i was wondering if sword singer would work and what would be the difference? thank you
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    @BoaNoite sword singer would work, the difference in damage wouldn’t be much. The difference, however would be seen in healing on your vigor. With truth the proc carries over and boosts damage of your dual wield abilities as well as hurricane and vigor.

• BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭
    @BoaNoite sword singer would work, the difference in damage wouldn’t be much. The difference, however would be seen in healing on your vigor. With truth the proc carries over and boosts damage of your dual wield abilities as well as hurricane and vigor.

yes that makes sense, thank you for the info, so if one didnt have access to truth because of no 2h wep, what other set would you recommend running then?
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    @BoaNoite swordsinger is probably best alternative.

• mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing Speed. The struggles I have with stam-sorc on a similar build are:

1. double barring NMA's cost making it 5% increase on all abilities instead of front bar only
    2. overlap of major brutality buff on crit surge and rally
    3. overlap of major evasion buff on shuffle and quick cloak
    4. needing/wanting streak and camo on the bar for the utility both bring

I've ultimately gone with quick cloak / forward momentum as my setup with Truth front and shackle both using streak and camo. I've had to sacrifice rally and crit surge. i tried shuffle/crit surge combo but as you've shown, it's hard to get away from rally and quick cloak even though shuffle/crit surge does half of what those abilities bring to table.
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    @mursie I personally would never run without crit surge. I used to run forward momentum instead of shuffle and used camo hunter. Now, I prefer having the burst heal from rally as well as the extra regen. It saves me a lot of times when I would die without it. I haven’t run streak in a long time because to use it effectively you have to actually build into mag sustain in some way, meaning making sacrifices elsewhere. Also, in 7 medium the cost increase of NMA is not noticeable at all.
    Edited by Speed_Kills on December 9, 2019 7:02PM

• Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stamDK here. I wanted to get Truth but no time to farm it, so im on Spriggan. I also have Sword Singer but Spriggan allows me to deal damage on both bars.

would love to get Truth tho.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭
    @BoaNoite swordsinger is probably best alternative.

how tough is it to get that truth great sword? alot of farming or decent drop rate?
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    @BoaNoite it’s an easy dungeon to farm but drop rates aren’t the best in my experience. I would prefer to have a 2h maul of truth but it just hasn’t dropped for me.

• Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    @Davadin on dk if you are using leap, spriggans is a good option. If you are using onslaught, it is a wasted 5 pc during the ultimate.

• Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Davadin on dk if you are using leap, spriggans is a good option. If you are using onslaught, it is a wasted 5 pc during the ultimate.

aye. i had Onslaught when its 10+ sec of brutality, but now its only 5sec where I can easily get stunned or silenced or feared or snared... i'm back to Leap.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber