The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dear Zenimax: All I want for Christmas is a Luminous Indrik.

BlackKnight556
BlackKnight556
✭✭✭
So earlier this year I was playing ESO constantly and consistently as usual and had just gained my first set of berries for the Luminous Indrik mount. Now, keep in mind this was all I wanted. I don't want to collect em all, I just wanted that Indrik and that one alone. Well, then I had to stop playing ESO for about half of the year due to health issues and only got started back up in October. Now everyone is grinding for the Pure snow Indrik And I'm left high and dry. I have 12/12 event tickets and nothing useful to spend them on. It would be really nice if the berries for previous Indriks were available in the event Merchant's inventory. I thought that maybe after Christmas I would get a chance to grab the rest of the luminous berries but now I see news about an upcoming Sectral Indrik. Do I have to wait until the grind for that is over to get the rest of my berries? Will I ever be able to get the rest of the Luminous berries?

So for Pity's sake, Zenimax just add in the berries for the previous Indrik's to the event Merchant's inventory, because quite literally all I want is my Luminous Indrik.

Thank you.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will be other ways of obtaining a Luminous Indrik, @BlackKnight556 ... but you’re going to have to be patient and wait until 2020.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on December 9, 2019 6:45PM
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like a working game not more cosmetics thank you very much...
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jadarock wrote: »
    I'd like a working game not more cosmetics thank you very much...

This, not a fake 'horse', please
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spent many hours gathering tickets, got 4 indriks. Don't ride one atm. Probably will use them as a furniture.. as a monument to pointless grind.. Nascent one was nice, cute and it was enough. ZOS should've give other mounts for tickets, or unique style pages like those opal ones.... I saw screenshot about next years Indriks.... I can't take it anymore >< plz no more Indriks
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spent many hours gathering tickets, got 4 indriks. Don't ride one atm. Probably will use them as a furniture.. as a monument to pointless grind.. Nascent one was nice, cute and it was enough. ZOS should've give other mounts for tickets, or unique style pages like those opal ones.... I saw screenshot about next years Indriks.... I can't take it anymore >< plz no more Indriks

Huh?

Isn’t that a monument to your personal pointless grind?

Everyone knows if you don’t like Indriks there is no need to spend time on the Event tickets.

Not sure why you’re trying to put that on ZOS ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on December 9, 2019 8:25PM
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [qu

Everyone knows if you don’t like Indriks there is no need to grind the Event tickets.

[/quote]

I thought we were forced to grind for them? Do you mean to tell me we can simply just do other things instead?
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can i have the onyx berries of ripeness i missed out on...so close yewt so far from the pure black, bad boy indrick.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I want for Yule is the port-side shave hairstyle.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Huh?

Isn’t that a monument to your personal pointless grind?

Everyone knows if you don’t like Indriks there is no need to spend time on the Event tickets.

Not sure why you’re trying to put that on ZOS ...

Indrik cost "in crowns" is ~80*250 = 20000. I am greedy and can't pass on free 20k crowns mount...
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I might use those silly indrik mounts a bit more if they didn’t make that awful barking sound.
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm also confused why they are removing previous berries, let the people buy the one they would like the most, they grind the tickets anyway.
    Even from the Crown store perspective there is no sense, even if you buy the tickets there you are not able to buy previous berries at event merchant.
    Edited by RefLiberty on December 9, 2019 9:53PM
  • Zephard
    Zephard
    ✭✭✭
    RefLiberty wrote: »
    I'm also confused why they are removing previous berries, let the people buy the one they would like the most, they grind the tickets anyway.
    Even from the Crown store perspective there is no sense, even if you buy the tickets there you are not able to buy previous berries at event merchant.

It was suppose to be the "immersive feeling of seasons", and urgency of limited time.

Now having said that, I wonder how it will be next year. And I would not have felt bad if they had offered them all at once, I am sure it would have been hard for me to get the 3 indriks I am getting, cause my spouse would have said we should only go for 1 of them and stop the event grind after that. Cause we both get event burnout kinda of quickly.
  • Zephard
    Zephard
    ✭✭✭
    I might use those silly indrik mounts a bit more if they didn’t make that awful barking sound.

Are we talking about when you hit the speed or when they are stopped and you make it lift up and kick?
    I have never heard it as a bark is why I am asking.
  • Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭

I don't mind the barking but, for me, the mount seems to be much slower when sprinting. My main was an Altmer and rode a Great Elk, when she changed to a Breton, I changed her mount to a Piebald Destrier. I tried the Indrik mounts but the flashier the effects, the slower the sprint seemed.
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "hey guys, we added a mount you can earn in game!"

[Also its a massive grind that brutally punishes you if you miss one of the berries]

Games can be grindy AND fun. ESO events are not that.
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can i have the onyx berries of ripeness i missed out on...so close yewt so far from the pure black, bad boy indrick.

I got screwed out of that one too and it was the only one I've really been interested in. Had the tix for the final berry and then *poof* the berries were no longer for sale. I'm afraid the same might happen again with the snow one because I only have 2 berries.
    Edited by morrowjen on December 10, 2019 1:22AM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the little barkiness the indriks do. Eh, I'm weird. So sue me. *shrug*
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol! You guys....
    More lootboxes and cashshop items.