Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

[PC/NA/AD/18+] Bitemarks and Bloodstains is looking for awesome new guildies!

BoomerLives
We are Bitemarks and Bloodstains! A noob-friendly, PvE-focused social guild. Whether you're brand-new to Tamriel or a seasoned veteran of the Alliance War, we don't care! We welcome everyone! About us:

-A small guild that's recently back from hiatus and currently rebuilding it's ranks.

-Weekly events that cover the gamut of activities to do in game. Dungeons! Skyshards! Quests! Cyrodiil! Every week is a new event!

-All of us are adults with jobs, school, and lives outside the game. We don't expect 24/7 commitment to our guild. We're here to have fun!

-We are not elitists. We don't treat the game like a job, and we won't criticize if your damage output isn't very high (but we'll definitely help you improve!)

-We're all goofy weirdos who have tons of laughs in our Discord chat. Would you rather fight 100 1-foot tall horses or a 100-foot tall horse? Is a hot dog a sandwich? Is Khajiit genitalia barbed? These are the conversations YOU could be having with US!

So if you're frustrated by large guilds that say they're "helpful and friendly" yet are anything but, or intimidated by playing with more experienced folks, I assure you we have neither of those issues. If this sounds like your dream guild, send a message in-game to @BoomerLives or @Chase19 and ask to be invited! Thanks a lot, and see you guys out there!
Edited by BoomerLives on November 15, 2019 6:19PM
  • BoomerLives
    Edited by BoomerLives on December 4, 2019 4:19PM
  • BoomerLives
    Edited by BoomerLives on December 4, 2019 4:20PM
  • BoomerLives
    This weekend we're running Sunspire trial! It's a mostly newbie run, so well be stopping to explain mechanics and making sure everyone understands what's going on. And Sunday we're doing hide and seek! Two great events to hang out and banter with funny and friendly people! Message one of us to get in on this!
  • Tomarus
    Tomarus
    Soul Shriven
    hey there. just wondering how many in the guild?

your post really peeked my interest with the comment of those large (social) guilds that seem so anti social, and being someone that plays more casually a game is much more enjoyable with others.

• BoomerLives
    Hey, thanks for checking us out! We're currently at about 79 members. Our most active hours are around 8 PM to 1 AM Eastern (I'm in the West Coast). But there's almost always some conversation happening in our Discord server. So lemme know if you'd like an invite!
  • Tomarus
    Tomarus
    Soul Shriven
    sign me up and lets see how i fit in =)
    in game name: Tomarus
  • Uziel317
    Uziel317
    ✭✭
    Could I get an invite? @uziel317 Also what faction is this based off of? Thanks!
  • BoomerLives
    Hi, just sent an invite! And we're Aldmeri Dominion
  • iceandflame
    iceandflame
    Soul Shriven
    im AD @iceandflame I am returning player trying to get back into this game.
  • elohcin1102
    please send invite @elohcin1102 in game. Thanks!
  • doabatman
    doabatman
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    First off, just need to answer some skill testing questions here; I love to tank, so one 100 foot tall horse would be my preference, anything between 2 pieces of bread has to be a sandwich and its definitely barbed lol

I'm new to pc gaming, played beta and stopped after Morrowind on Xbox, was in an awesome guild back then and we had a blast! I started from scratch on pc, which is brutal after putting countless hours in on Xbox, but it is fun to return to basics. Looking for some cool people to help me with being a complete pc noob and have some fun.

If willing, throw me an invite @doabatman

Thanks,
    DOA Batman