The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Costumes! Where's the Stats(Kicks & Giggles)

Dirtybyrd
Dirtybyrd
✭✭✭✭
I know on some games if you wear a certain type of costume it has added effect. So this one should have Cooking with this on makes additional food like plus 2 extra
yuQvGij.png and I got the first one back in old school oza8u4r.png No stats sadly
RWLIQvP.png
Edited by Dirtybyrd on December 9, 2019 6:25PM
Dirtybyrd
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Costumes and polymorphs don't grant stats in ESO. You just look cool.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well there's the pet that gives bag space now so I'm sure they'll get to it soon!
    PS4 EU
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which is good - games with costumes that add stats or unique abilities, they suddenly become 'required'. We want them to just be cosmetic. It's better that way.

edit: and thinking further about it - with how expensive some ingredients/recipes are, a cooking outfit that gave you more food would be super OP. That's not some minor bonus.
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on December 9, 2019 6:01PM
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's coming. Already have a pet with bag space, soon there will be mounts, costumes and house with bonus's.
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭

LMAO!! Yeah but we can wish for it :)
    Dirtybyrd
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    @VaranisArano I totally agree we do be looking cool...
    Dirtybyrd
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    It's coming. Already have a pet with bag space, soon there will be mounts, costumes and house with bonus's.

To funny! I can't stop laughing
    Dirtybyrd
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    This post was just for kicks and giggles my friends :)
    Dirtybyrd
  • January1171
    January1171
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be fine with costumes giving bonuses if they are attainable in game.
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You get +/- to Charisma
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »
    Well there's the pet that gives bag space now so I'm sure they'll get to it soon!

But the pet doesn't give the bonus. It's more like they sold a global increase to base character inventory slots, bundled with a pet. You don't need to have the pet out to gain the bonus, hence it's not providing any actual boost to your stats.
    Edited by driosketch on December 10, 2019 3:21AM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●