The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How is this even possible: Battlegrounds match

Pdoherty4637_ESO
Pdoherty4637_ESO
✭✭✭
Was recently in a battlegrounds match where the storm lords team had well over 10 players. This shouldn't even be possible. 75% percent or more of battlegrounds matches do not have a full 12 players, and on multiple occasions there are teams with 1 or 0 players. This is unacceptable, especially after Dragonhold was supposed to include a ground up re-write the code for the activity finder. Hire more engineers to fix this problem or allocate more resources, its getting really really old.
  • Pdoherty4637_ESO
    Pdoherty4637_ESO
    ✭✭✭
  • nafensoriel
    nafensoriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was recently in a battlegrounds match where the storm lords team had well over 10 players. This shouldn't even be possible. 75% percent or more of battlegrounds matches do not have a full 12 players, and on multiple occasions there are teams with 1 or 0 players. This is unacceptable, especially after Dragonhold was supposed to include a ground up re-write the code for the activity finder. Hire more engineers to fix this problem or allocate more resources, its getting really really old.

Did you take anything from the khajit outside the arena?
    Skooma is one hell of a drug man.

/edit just in case... That screenshot is nuts man. It requires drugs to be real even though I know it really happened to you.
    Edited by nafensoriel on December 9, 2019 2:19AM
  • SanguineMyBrother
    SanguineMyBrother
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've heard of this happening but have never seen proof. Wow. That's insane. :D
    Xbox NA • Magwarden Main
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reproducible btw, just queue up from inside a trial instance and you're guaranteed to get put in as a zerg of 12 in a BG.

(at least this is what I was told)
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is an exploit/bug where if the group leader queue into BGs from an active(i.e. already started trial), the entire team gets put inside the team.
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to get into one of these BGs VS 12 pve players. Sounds fun af
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that's crazy.
  • ImSoPro
    ImSoPro
    ✭✭✭

Wild. Lmfao. But I’m interested in seeing a team of 12 pve players vs two pre made 4 man PVP teams. :)
  • Pdoherty4637_ESO
    Pdoherty4637_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot to mention that me and my two friends were split apart. We grouped up as a 3 man and I was separated an put on the red team while they stayed on green.
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess that's why all my matches have been 4v2v2
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet!
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm surprised, but, not really surprised...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does anyone think 12 PvE players would queue for a battleground? Seems more like a group of PvP players would do this
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :tired_face:

Sometimes ZOS does things so stupid... words fail me.

The GF shouldn't even allow you to Q for BGs from inside a Trial instance.
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Players: Zeni fix BGs they are broken it can't get any worse.
    Zeni: hold my grouptool
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now been playing much bgs recently so I haven’t come across this that’s crazy lol 😂
  • LinearParadox
    LinearParadox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What!?!? I can't believe they'd let something like this slip into their que system!

I mean, it's not like players were doing something similar to que into Cyrodiil past the faction caps for years unaddressed, or for the longest time players could to que for the daily random dungeon and then just fast-travel to a dungeon of their choice and complete that instead and still have it count for the daily!
    And it's not like their que system has undergone countless patches and tweaks from being buggy all the time, often to the point of being non-functional.

. . . Oh wait. -_-
    Edited by LinearParadox on December 9, 2019 9:40PM
    twitch.tv/linearparadox
    Benthar the Unkillable - lvl 50 StamDK - AD
    High Confessor Celosia - lvl 50 MagDK, AD
    Aeolyndra Sunstrider - lvl 50 Magplar Support God, AD
    Maldreth Angala - lvl 50 Magicka PetSorc, AD
    Veldrosa Wyldwind - lvl 50 StamSorc, AD
    M. Night Shatupon - lvl 50 MagBlade, AD
    Vestonia Ironhardt - lvl 50 Warden GuardTank, AD
    Bone Daddy - lvl 50 Stamcro, AD
    Abra Kedaver - lvl 50 Magcro, AD
    CP 1100+
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Two questions:
    1. Why doesn't ZoS actually fix the balancing of teams on these (Was in a 4 vs 3 vs 2 just yesterday...we were the 2).
    2. How bad do you have to suck at battlegrounds to have 8 extra people and still not manage 500 points?
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two questions:
    1. Why doesn't ZoS actually fix the balancing of teams on these (Was in a 4 vs 3 vs 2 just yesterday...we were the 2).
    2. How bad do you have to suck at battlegrounds to have 8 extra people and still not manage 500 points?

1. They have no Monitory Incentive to fix BG as it's part of base game and doesn't bring any extra income.
    2. 12 PVE players vs 4PvP Premade. 12 will loose any day.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Asys
    Asys
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to get into one of these BGs VS 12 pve players. Sounds fun af

would that make you feel on top of the world?
    I need TP for my ***!
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good to see our money is well spent on quality coding.
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it's a known exploit. How come these players' accounts haven't been annihilated into Oblivion? Why are they still here and allowed to do this?
  • LinearParadox
    LinearParadox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    joerginger wrote: »
    So it's a known exploit. How come these players' accounts haven't been annihilated into Oblivion? Why are they still here and allowed to do this?

Thats a great question... that we'll never get answered.
    They'll say it's because they don't discuss moderation actions publicly.
    Id say it's because I think this game is run by a skeleton crew. You could report it to the "gamemasters" in game... if they still existed. Or you could report it on the bug report thread... that gets one reply out of every 20 or so topics. Or maybe you could report it via the in-game report function... that gets you an automated response.
    Seeing a pattern here? Because I sure am.
    twitch.tv/linearparadox
    Benthar the Unkillable - lvl 50 StamDK - AD
    High Confessor Celosia - lvl 50 MagDK, AD
    Aeolyndra Sunstrider - lvl 50 Magplar Support God, AD
    Maldreth Angala - lvl 50 Magicka PetSorc, AD
    Veldrosa Wyldwind - lvl 50 StamSorc, AD
    M. Night Shatupon - lvl 50 MagBlade, AD
    Vestonia Ironhardt - lvl 50 Warden GuardTank, AD
    Bone Daddy - lvl 50 Stamcro, AD
    Abra Kedaver - lvl 50 Magcro, AD
    CP 1100+
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    12 PvE players would be priceless in BG, if you have only half decent PvPlers in your team their numbers doesn't matter at all, they would get destroyed like nothing.
    Edited by L_Nici on December 9, 2019 9:49PM
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see a post from ZOS stating they are working on a fix and are monitoring the exploit for malicious player activity with actions being taken where appropriate. Evidently ZOS cannot even be bothered with the task of upholding and maintaining the game’s integrity. It’s sad how little they care.