The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't begin the quest Teldur's End

Armodeniz
Armodeniz
Hey guys I've finished Real Marines quest and get a follower named Auridon marine. UESP tells me that the next quest Teldur's End should begin by speak to Elenwen outside the cellar, but I find no one but enemies there. Is this a bug? How can I get the next quest?
  • Rory_FightingToFifty
    It’s been a long time since I did that quest, but looking at the map I think the quest giver NPC might be on the south side of the bridge leading north/south into Sisaleen, and she’s not on the island with the manor. She might also be down way below the manor on the east side on the beach...because there’s an entrance to the manor down there.
  • Armodeniz
    Armodeniz
    It’s been a long time since I did that quest, but looking at the map I think the quest giver NPC might be on the south side of the bridge leading north/south into Sisaleen, and she’s not on the island with the manor. She might also be down way below the manor on the east side on the beach...because there’s an entrance to the manor down there.

thx, I'll search that place.