The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

nerf sorcs

Ariades_swe
Ariades_swe
✭✭✭✭✭
I died to one after he stunned me with that op skill.
Edited by Ariades_swe on December 6, 2019 10:22AM
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭

DK kill me with leap.., templar with jabs... nerf it please nerf it please nerf it please...

• Axx_Xa
    Axx_Xa
    ✭✭✭
    I know the feeling. Was chasing a dragon. Fall from an OP cliff. Die. Can we nerf fall damage already or change damage to spell dam instead of physical dam. I have more spell resist.
    Edited by Axx_Xa on December 6, 2019 12:56PM
  • Rahar
    Rahar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Due to extensive research done by the Zenimax Online Studios, magsorc has been confirmed as the most OP class known the players. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected developers built a wall of Templar and crashed a streaking magsorc into it at 400 miles per hour, and the sorc was unharmed. They then built a wall out of magsorc and crashed a toppling magplar at 400 miles an out into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a shield stacking magsorc made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a magsorc travelling at templar car. Eastern Tamriel was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of magplar into a 400 mile per hour made of shield-stacked magsorc, and the resulting explosion shifted the Tamriel's orbit 400 million miles away from Jone and Jode, saving Tamriel from a rock floating above Vivec the size of a small Argonian ssettlement that was hurtling towards the city 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a magsorc made of magplar at a hardened ward moving at 400 streaks per hour, and as a result caused two wayward daedric princes to lose track of their bearings, and make another Planemeld. They streaked 400 miles at magsorc into magplar per magdk. The results were inconclusive.

Finally, they placed 400 magsorcs per hour in front of a magplar made of hardened wards travelling at streaks, and the result proved without a doubt that magsorcs were the most OP class of all time, if not just the OP class known the players.
    NeRf MaGsOrC
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is now a nerf Templar thread
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol in b4 lock
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    * Insert every class, weapon, world, guild skill here *

It is really sad to see how balancing this game works, but unfortunately, this is how things are in nutshell. Anyway, good point OP. I have never seen any other posts that were this short, but still manage to capture the essence of the problem.

#StopNerfs
    #StartBuffs
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on December 6, 2019 4:17PM
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, you have to die sometimes! That's the nature of the game...
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I implore you to tell us about your beliefs.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I implore you to tell us about your beliefs.

It is my belief that sorcerer streak is overtuned. If you compare it to dks streak, Wardens streak, necros streak, templars streak or nightblade streak, all those might aswell not exist with how weak they are! Logical conclusion sorc streak Needs a nerf hard when it outperforms all other classes streaks combined! Undebatable fact! (Ok pls dont take this serious anyone k thx bye)
    Edited by Sanguinor2 on December 6, 2019 6:59PM
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #StopNerfs
    #StartBuffs

Retweet
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerf Templar did u say lol
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My sorc so OP I often lag out and get disconnected in Cyrodiil just to make it fair for others.
  • DRTE
    DRTE
    ✭✭✭✭
    buff everything. nurf heals
    DRAGON SPAWN

Tyrion septim. Stam DK
    Agneyastra. Mag DK
    Evil Buu. Mag Sorc
    Super Evil Buu. Stam Sorc
    Carmala Jabspammer. Magplar
    Get some help. Stamplar
    Plebby Longstockings. Stamblade
    Nightbot. Magblade
    Unslaad Krosis. Magden
    Dirty lich. Magcro
  • NinchiTV
    NinchiTV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buff sorcs, NB, Necro & DK. :)
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    OH MY GOD
    a player killed you with burst?
    so op.
    unfair.
    nerf nerf nerf.

thats how sorcs play
    u wanna see op?
    fight a magplar
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf sorc
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • markusloveFTM
    markusloveFTM
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously a troll thread but sorcerers are too loved by the mainy players of them to ever receive a nerf.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nerf snorks
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol “skill”