The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XBOX EU - massive issues after maintenance today (December 4th)

Bix08
Bix08
✭✭✭
This is not a complaint post - just to mention that straight away

After todays maintenance we have had massive troubles with people being able to play the game properly.
Everything is slowed down, people port from one point to the other instead of walking normally, weapon swap or skills doesnt work and game freezes all over the place.

Game has been closed, local cache has been deleted, in game tickets were created.

Location: started off in vSS - reseted instance & group did not work tho. Tried vHoF as well, unfortunately the same issue there.

I am not sure if this is connected to the maintenance today but it is at least worth to mention it.

• Lluanda
    Lluanda
    ✭✭✭
    For anyone else struggling with this:

One of our players deleted the game completely and reinstalled it. They also put it on the internal HDD instead of external they used before.

Can't say it'll help for sure as it could have been a coincidence but they could at least play again tonight.
    Edited by Lluanda on December 6, 2019 12:24AM
  • Avoranti
    Avoranti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to make a post but saw this so I’ll just comment. I’m on PS4 NA.

Since the patch I’ve noticed a severe nearly unplayable latency issue when using skill abilities during combat. Sometimes they fire off twice, sometimes it’s delayed and sometimes they don’t fire off at all. I also have issues swapping bars. Also, no animation when using skills particularly in Dragon battles and not being able to see AoE’s.

Mounts and running seem to also be affected by this. Mounts not spawning, not running when pressed to sprint or delayed. Even had a mount show I was using stamina but speed didn’t change.

I’ve also had about 2-3 game crashes to error screens as well as game freezes on loading screens. This is on base game zones as well as Elsweyr and Dragonhold zones.

I do have the game stored on an external HDD but I honestly believe it’s a server side issue. Hope they get on this. Game is had to enjoy when this keeps happening.