The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can we be allowed to choose arena ?

Saltisol
Saltisol
✭✭✭✭
I enjoy playing BG's but I dislike the small and crowded arenas so can we get an option to choose not just the type of game but also which arena ?
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saltisol wrote: »
    I enjoy playing BG's but I dislike the small and crowded arenas so can we get an option to choose not just the type of game but also which arena ?

This would just further lengthen wait times with a population that is on the decline.
    Higher MMR matches already have a almost 20 minute queue time. Imagine taking that time waiting for players, then add in the wait time of those queued players scattered across arenas they have chosen...this would make the wait time problem 10x worse.

There are some areans I can't stand either. But the trade off is even longer wait times, so in this case, random is better for the minor inconvenience of playing a arena that may not be your favorite.
    Edited by Kel on December 8, 2019 8:45AM