The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can someone please craft me Hunding's Rage set?

mkramer1990
mkramer1990
Soul Shriven
I'm almost level 50 and the guide I've been following recommends this gear set. Still quite new to the game and almost level 50.

If you can help, I play on PS4 on the EU Server. I'm UK based.

I don't have a great amount of coin but will be able to save up as much as I need for the set to be crafted for me.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You should ask in the zone chat, in-game.
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your better off asking in zone chat, most crafters are happy to help out players with training sets usually up to blue quality for everything other than the jewelry, for either a small tip or just for free if you ask nice.

Don't worry too much about the gear though you will quickly out level it till you hit CP160 when you can start farming all the sets you actually want to use.

I would recommend using crafted or overland weapons and jewelry though for your characters, it can take a long time to farm those from bind of pickup sets depending on how you fare with the games random number generator.