The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Starter Quest for Elseweyr: Can it be shared with player from another faction?

Caroloces
Caroloces
✭✭✭✭✭
I think the name of the quest is Dragonguard Legacy. For each faction, one goes to Starter City (in my case EP, I go to Davon's watch). But I wanted to start the whole chapter with my brother, who has a DC character, so I believe he goes to Daggerfall. So I'm thinking that I'm unable to do this starter quest with him. If that's the case, any suggestions on how to start this chapter with a player from another faction?
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have either of you tried to pick it up then share it while teamed? Alternately tried to team up after picking it up?
  • Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, we're playing tonight. I think I'm going to just use one of my DC chars. But that's an interesting approach. Thanks!