Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kaal PS4 rotating winning alliance.

loki504
loki504
✭✭
Hey got a feeling the winning team is rotating every month. Going from EB to DC to AD. And repeat again. Is it just me or is there a "secret" guild/group that keeps switching alliance every month?

Or is it just me?
  • AMeanOne
    AMeanOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank faction lock. I'm sure everyone's immersion is better now though so it's all good :neutral:
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen DC win this past year. It's usually been AD and EP. If you play NA off hours, AD has a good population taking over the map some months.

We've gotten to a point that we can see the remaining guilds that are constantly playing. Can't rule out solo players that switch campaigns every month. I did that a lot to get Transmute geodes with all 12 of my toons. Easy to get to Tier 1 for 50 geodes. But I have a large collection now so I stay on EP with two guilds.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Gatdangmayne
    Gatdangmayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nah I'm pretty sure that any group good enough to singlehandedly swing a campaign you would definitely notice them.

Tbh i can only think of one guild that is even capable of being a defining factor, and i don't think they play often enough anymore...just like the majority of the people I've met through eso pvp.

It's in a sad state.
  • loki504
    loki504
    ✭✭
    Sorry completly forgot to mention its EU🙄. .. iets good to know its probebly just my imagination acting all funky😀
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems really odd looking at the last three campains and now see red dominating the whole map at prime time. My guess is that some groups took a break (AD) because of the horrible performance lately. Once the red faction was a head by 10k points the casual PvP zergers went elswhere, making it even easyer for reds to dominate the map.

It's just a wild guess. Though some players surely are changing faction after one campain ends, i don't think there's any collusions made which faction is to win the campain.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I always said the tri-faction guilds would decide campaign winners, and they are.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nah I'm pretty sure that any group good enough to singlehandedly swing a campaign you would definitely notice them.

You can do it in off-peak very easily (and that's when campaigns are won). A decent, well comped 12 man group can really damage a map when it's quiet.