The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Super lag when in combat.

orlando690
orlando690
Soul Shriven
The latency I game is fine until I decide to go into combat.
1v1 pve (test dummy) the lag is almost tolarable, hate it, but I'll play.
When I go fight in the undaunted dungeons I lag baaaaad. I just fought a world boss and easily died because of lag.
Its been a long time since I've played and i do remember little issues with it but never too bad.

Is there anything I can do?
I asked and some people in game experience the latency thing, but I doubt it's as bad as me.
I did get hook64(doesn't want to work after 1 day) neat perfection and reshaders also have everything maxed out.
I didn't start playing Untill I had the game looking the way I wanted with all the add-ons I wanted so I can't say it was because of adding things to the game. But my fps is not that bad drops from 99 to 70ish maybe lower I wouldn't know.
  • soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    interesting @orlando690... i thought it was my gpu or wifi signal, but you have that lag too... only in random 4P dungeon im ready to attack with sword and i lay my "critical rush" skill on boss... 2 seconds pass without my attack deploying and all of sudden, the boss receives 3 hits, back-to-back without me touching keyboard - WORSE IT ONLY counts as one damage score (not 3), its not often it lags but very annoying because in those 2 seconds, the boss hits me hard and deadly as he receives my hits delayed - PS: my fps go to max 60 and all the game is really fluid 95% time.
    Dont mention Tribute, Fishing or PVP !!!