The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DUNGEON GLITCH - getting stuck in furniture

soundzen_PT
soundzen_PT
✭✭✭
EXAMPLE 1

just had to abandon a 4P dungeon because the boss blown me backward into a statue surrounding main stage of the room and i was trapped in due to glitch, i was pinned beetween statue, tombstone and candles pedestal... i jumped and jumped, i shoot in all directions i alerted my team and they continued without me

PLEASE CHECK THIS PROBLEM OUT because its second time this month as i was stuck but once boss dead i couldnt get out from behind the statue and had leave game, no teleport to shrine at starting-line of dungeon was possible !!!

let me try recall the name of the dungeon, but i know the ever first room has skeletons in a water puddl surrounding their master vampire boss up on little rocky slope then down some corridor WE MUST FALL DOWN to underground library and all is purple surrounded by these damn statues !!!

can i see my eso gaming history to find out the name of dungeon and pin point the statue that trapped me twice after the same boss push??? ill try to take printscreen and post it.
Edited by soundzen_PT on December 13, 2019 12:34PM
Dont mention Tribute, Fishing or PVP !!!
  • soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    its the CRIPT OF HEARTS 1 dungeon !!!

its in the lower level after fall-in-pit and into a library room surrounded by glitched statue on left-side, after passing some corridors with zombies !!!
    Edited by soundzen_PT on December 4, 2019 7:56PM
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My boyfriend has this exact same problem the other day. Boss blew him back into one of the four statues near it and he couldn't get out of it. We tried to get him to port to one of us in the dungeon, but that doesn't seem to work anymore so he had to /stuck.
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    meekmiko wrote: »
    My boyfriend has this exact same problem the other day. Boss blew him back into one of the four statues near it and he couldn't get out of it. We tried to get him to port to one of us in the dungeon, but that doesn't seem to work anymore so he had to /stuck.

ahhh thank god, i thought i was the only one - that i messed up while attacking, added to the boss block / blow... i made that dungen many time but sometime i switch sides with my teammate and forget that the statue SWALLOWS you in.

• soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    EXAMPLE 2

i believe the dungeon is BLESSED CRUCIBEL... i was in an open-air cheerful "arena", where mellee teams fight us, then we are presented with 3 monster bosses by kajitt showtime woman: "...and now i present you, from the far lands of xyz - the skullcrusher"

i was to close to big wooden gate where monster boss was held and as he breaks down door to attack us, im stuck in the shards of wood gate (still able to shoot my bow) but cannot move, because of metal frame holding exploded door, i cannot jump or rool either out of there.

so i had to teleport to nearest wayshrine and run all way back from very start of dungeon inside the dungeon and cross room by room for 146 coins that wasnt my fault, so that i could earn prize and pick boss reward... after they killed him without me, Grrrrrrr !!!

ESO should put a "flame shrine" at start of each room inside the dwelve, to revive there and run back to team !!!
    Edited by soundzen_PT on December 13, 2019 6:28PM
  • soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    EXAMPLE 3

inside the AERITHIAN ARQUIVES group dungeon, as im about finish last level, i fight 2 ice atronarch and they blast me against a bookshelf and i get stuck behind it where theres a gap with the room wall - im roaming within furniture once more, as show picture below (before the lightstorm plateau and cavern door)... another 146 coins lost and teleport back down to library first room where NPC are reading books !!!

--> https://imgur.com/C1WuVX8
    Edited by soundzen_PT on December 13, 2019 6:30PM