The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jubilee Cakes Furnishings Request

Tigerseye
Tigerseye
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
OK, so I have another request that should be extremely easy to implement, as the artwork already exists.

I have asked for this quite a lot before and I have also seen it asked for before, by other people, but never in a dedicated thread.

Please can we have the Jubilee Cake mementos made into (permanent) home furnishings?

They would look so good with the stand removed and just left on the plate/board they come on, so we could place them on tables and kitchen surfaces.

Ideally, we would be provided with the recipe, so we could bake them ourselves, rather than the finished cake itself.

I think there are four of them, so far?

Would be nice if we could make all of them, if possible, for variety.

If we could only make the ones we have the mementos for, that would be OK too, I guess.

Especially, if we could buy the other cakes from guild stores.

Here are the two I have, just for reference:

qzdkeiw8niv0.png

iku1lsyuwgbj.png
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please! @ZOS_GinaBruno
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, please! I have a whole bakery nook built in my Mistveil Manor - and it is desperately missing these cakes.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    Yes, please! I have a whole bakery nook built in my Mistveil Manor - and it is desperately missing these cakes.

You just gave me an idea for Ali's Bank and Emporium, "Where we take your gold anyway we can", that I have been working on in the Velothi Harbor house. The whole bakery idea will let me work in Sweetrolls.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Those would be a nice addition to any home imo. Zeni, make it happen! ;)
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just bumping this to try to make sure people know that if you buy a "Jubilee Cake Voucher" from guild stores, you can then do the quest and get the 2016 cake:

bRWQR9a.png

• Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and any chance of a tiered carrot cake, decorated with little carrots (made out of icing), for next year? :smile:
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    Just bumping this to try to make sure people know that if you buy a "Jubilee Cake Voucher" from guild stores, you can then do the quest and get the 2016 cake:

bRWQR9a.png

People.. wait.. people still have these?
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are there others years you can do?

PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are there others years you can do?

No, sadly not.

Only the original one.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

bRWQR9a.png

People.. wait.. people still have these?

Yes!

Not sure how many of them there are, though?

There were only a few on PC/EU TTC, when I looked today.

I bought mine a couple of months ago for about 150K.
    Edited by Tigerseye on April 2, 2020 8:17PM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just looked and some profiteering idi.....enterprising person has just listed one, on PC NA, for 15 million. :neutral:
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I totally 1100 percent agree to make them furnishings. I already have a spot for it. I saw somewhere somebody said this years would be a furnishing and was very excited. A little bit disappointed it isn't so far but the event is great.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    mrsrobot wrote: »
    I totally 1100 percent agree to make them furnishings. I already have a spot for it. I saw somewhere somebody said this years would be a furnishing and was very excited. A little bit disappointed it isn't so far but the event is great.

It is - as long as you have the momento version, you can buy them now, from the Impresario.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrsrobot wrote: »

It is - as long as you have the momento version, you can buy them now, from the Impresario.

Yes thank you, I am very happy. Thank you for telling us.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just checked general prices for PC EU, for the original Cake Voucher.. those prices are.. owch.
    But you can buy the cake furnishings at the event vendor. Only the ones you've participated in, I've heard? (That sounds right, since I only see 2018-2020 cakes.) Cakes themselves are only 2 or 3 tickets each!!
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.