The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[PC/NA] Guild Trader bug - some Necropotence pieces not showing

kingsirdrmr
kingsirdrmr
✭✭✭
Was trying to update my magNecro build tonight when I noticed something odd: searching for Necropotence items in guild stores only yielded me weapons, helmets, robes/shirt, and gloves. Nothing else. I initially searched Northern Elsweyr and figured "it's a popular set for pvp, probably sold out" but no. In several other regions I looked and there was not one boot, pants, or sash. Not a single one. For an overland set, this seems very odd. Checking other guild traders yielded the same thing. The reason i thought 'bug' after 20 minutes of frustration was that expensive traits are there for the pieces that are showing up, but not even cheap traits from what isn't. For example, Crafty Alfiq set pieces at prominent guild trader locations might have 10 or 20 so Invigorating or Sturdy traits and just a few Impenetrable or Divines pieces at a higher price. For Necropotence, I am not seeing even one cheap or green/blue boot, pants, or sash, even though I am seeing expensive pieces and cheap pieces for helmets, robes/shirt, and gloves.

I searched other overland sets and had no problems with them. I disabled all my addons, reset the game, tried different characters between alliances, and removed addon metadata temporarily. I have never encountered a bug like this and I hope it is just a massive, unlucky coincidence. I have found no other bug reports like this (except when an addon was broken) so I am hoping massive coincidence.

Tried all guild traders in:
Vivec City
Mournhold
Elden Root
Wayrest
Windhelm
Rimmen
Sentinel
Alinor
Lillandril
Skywatch
Daggerfall
Orsinium
Senchal
For the Queen! | PC/NA, Cyrodiil, IC, Quests, CP 2000+[*] Tyaminal-rabi | Khajiiti Sorceress [*] Vita-rabi | Khajiiti Warden werewolf[*] Dr Good-and-Sexy | Argonian Warden[*] the Southern Mare | Redguard Necromancer[*] Sally Two-Horns | Orsimer Nightblade
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your search filter settings.
  • kingsirdrmr
    kingsirdrmr
    ✭✭✭
    Those were all opened up (I use "view all" in guild stores). Even selecting specific filters for missing pieces didn't help.
    For the Queen! | PC/NA, Cyrodiil, IC, Quests, CP 2000+[*] Tyaminal-rabi | Khajiiti Sorceress [*] Vita-rabi | Khajiiti Warden werewolf[*] Dr Good-and-Sexy | Argonian Warden[*] the Southern Mare | Redguard Necromancer[*] Sally Two-Horns | Orsimer Nightblade