Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Erstwhile Sanctuary coming back?

j.robson1998rwb17_ESO
j.robson1998rwb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Anyone have any idea when Erstwhile might come around again? Sitting on enough crowns to get it but of course I wasn't playing again when it came back. Rip me :'(
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It returned during the Dark Brotherhood celebration event. The next one should be in Q1 next year.
    But it also returned during last year's Black Friday sales along with some other houses, so keep an eye on that. :smile:
  • Gorrvald
    Gorrvald
    ✭✭
    Desperately want this house too, but of course always managed to miss the window of opportunity!
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping for it to return during Black Friday as well, but that sale was a non-event.
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're unaware, the support team will usually sell you unavailable houses via support ticket if you ask nicely.

Homes bought in this way will come with ZERO furnishings, however. None of the base furnishings; it will be completely empty. If you really want an item that's unique to the house, like the Dark Brotherhood banner and braziers, you can kindly request to have them mailed to you along with the house and they might oblige.
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭
    Homes bought in this way will come with ZERO furnishings, however. None of the base furnishings; it will be completely empty. If you really want an item that's unique to the house, like the Dark Brotherhood banner and braziers, you can kindly request to have them mailed to you along with the house and they might oblige.

Yep, that's why I'm waiting for it to return. Even the unfurnished version of the home comes with some cool items, so I'm not after a completely empty home at the same crown cost.

• kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're unaware, the support team will usually sell you unavailable houses via support ticket if you ask nicely.

I have asked twice and not gotten a single responce not even a no so honestly i dont beleive this rumor.
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaisernick wrote: »

I have asked twice and not gotten a single responce not even a no so honestly i dont beleive this rumor.

I'm honestly as skeptical to hear this as you sound hearing me.

It's not a rumor; I've bought two houses this way.

How are you putting in your request? Are you using the website's support page?

Both times I asked, I put a ticket in through the website under the "Problem with Crown Store Item," and, like I said, it's worked twice now for homes. I've also bought pets and furnishing packs this way. It's really not a stretch to imagine the company will allow you to give them money if you directly reach out and ask to.

I hope you have better luck next time if you try again.
    Edited by chuck-18_ESO on December 6, 2019 12:10AM
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • roycemarcotte
    roycemarcotte
    Soul Shriven
    Just so everyone knows I contacted support team and asked about Erstwhile Sanctuary if I could please purchase it and they responded by telling me they do not do that anymore.

Will not be subscribing to the game any longer when my subscription runs out that's it.

[Edit to remove bashing]]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on January 24, 2021 10:57PM