The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Since we got Maelstrom styles....

xclassgaming
xclassgaming
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we please get the Asylum and Blackrose weapon styles?

I really miss my Asylum staff as it looked AWESOME. Would love to have it as a style.

Give us clannfear mounts!
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It took them 4 years to implement maelstrom styles and its new thing so u need to wait and maybe in the next year asylum/blackrose. But i would rather except asylum first because it exist longer.
    Edited by DarkPicture on December 5, 2019 10:57PM
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blackrose uses the already available "Honor Guard" Motif for it's weapons.

On the other hand, I could definitely see the next Clockwork City Celebration featuring the Asylum weapon Style Pages.

We also still need the "Tier 5" racial weapon styles from Dragonstar Arena, as well as stuff like the "Lich" style from Crypt of Hearts and such.

Edit: Here are all the currently unavailable Styles:
    There's also the old style for Ashlander, which was incorporated into the Ashlander Costumes available in the Crown Store. Some NPCs also have an exclusive style that's essentially part of their design, rather than an actual style, like Almalexia and Ayrenn.
    Edited by B0SSzombie on December 6, 2019 7:01PM
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, I've always wanted the Savior's Hide Style. The Hircine's Veneer helmet with the horns is so neat. :'(
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »

On the other hand, I could definitely see the next Clockwork City Celebration featuring the Asylum weapon Style Pages.

We also still need the "Tier 5" racial weapon styles from Dragonstar Arena, as well as stuff like the "Lich" style from Crypt of Hearts and such.

There's also the old style for Ashlander, which was incorporated into the Ashlander Costumes available in the Crown Store. Some NPCs also have an exclusive style that's essentially part of their design, rather than an actual style, like Almalexia and Ayrenn.

ebon is the same as ebon style, also u missing maormer style
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/miscellaneous/style/maormer/

lich, savior and senchal style has problem bcs they have only 1 version light - lich, savior - medium and i guess senchal is heavy
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Browart wrote: »
    B0SSzombie wrote: »

ebon is the same as ebon style, also u missing maormer style
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/miscellaneous/style/maormer/

lich, savior and senchal style has problem bcs they have only 1 version light - lich, savior - medium and i guess senchal is heavy

Maormer is just Ancient Elf with a Different Color, and exposed biceps on the Heavy and Medium Armors.

Meanwhile, Ebon and Ebony are actually pretty different:
    Ebony: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/ebony-rubedite/
    Ebon: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/ebon-armory/

Also, single weight outfit styles are a thing, especially in the events of the past year. Stuff like the Companions Styles, Battlegrounds stuff, etc. They wouldn't be Motifs, just "Outfit Styles" that can only be applied at Outfit stations. In fact, pretty much all of the ones I listed would have to be Outfit Styles, except "Reach Winter" which does have all 3 weights and all Weapons and could easily be a Motif. The only issue is that the Reach Winter Armor Styles were basically released as costumes, similarly to the Old Ashlander Style.

And if you're referring to the "Shields of Senchal" style, it has versions for each weight in the game data. You can expect it to be available in the next month or two, similar to how the "Elder Argonian" and "Pellitine" styles were released after their related content launched.
    Edited by B0SSzombie on December 6, 2019 9:48PM
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we please get the Asylum and Blackrose weapon styles?

I really miss my Asylum staff as it looked AWESOME. Would love to have it as a style.

Would just like to say i didn't mean to put this in crown store section of the forums. If the styles went into there i would be sad.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like the alkosh style pages. To have them stars would be awesome.