The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

BGs now start without proper number of players

Perundel
Perundel
✭✭
I was really excited about ZOS announcing they fixed BGs. Then I tried a few games: always had 2 people on one team, 3 on another and 4 on the last one. You can imagine how those matches ended. Well, thanks for fixing BGs, then.
As a side note, I got kicked after a match and now I cannot log back in due to "server issues".
Oh well, time to do something else, I guess.
  • Valabrog
    Valabrog
    ✭✭✭
    Perundel wrote: »
    I was really excited about ZOS announcing they fixed BGs. Then I tried a few games: always had 2 people on one team, 3 on another and 4 on the last one. You can imagine how those matches ended. Well, thanks for fixing BGs, then.
    As a side note, I got kicked after a match and now I cannot log back in due to "server issues".
    Oh well, time to do something else, I guess.

You have this choice or the endless 0.00 in waiting for a third player (and 20 min deserter debuff). I like a new one better, as teams often fills after the battle starts. I play about 5 bgs in a row, daily, and balance is ok - sometimes im on the team with 4 players :)
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    I was put into a battleground with only 2 teams. The other team was farming us. We couldn’t get off the platform. I was put in with players that weren’t doing well. And I refused to get off the platform after I was teamed up on by all 4 members from the other team and seems like my teammates weren’t very strong players. The other team kept putting their atronach ulti on our platform as well. This new system isn’t working. I also was stuck in a load screen trying to get into another match and it finally kicked me out. Never could load in. I was on Xbox NA platform
    https://imgur.com/gallery/hc1SRh0
    Edited by Katastrophia on December 2, 2019 3:20PM
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WeBR would've beat you anyway.

Honestly, the best thing to do in those games is jump down, let them kill you. No one who knows the state of BGs right now would fault you for it. It ends the game quicker without a leave penalty. No chance to win, why make the time run out and still lose anyway? Gets you back in the queue for a 50/50 chance of a BG that works.
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    xWarbrain wrote: »
    WeBR would've beat you anyway.

Honestly, the best thing to do in those games is jump down, let them kill you. No one who knows the state of BGs right now would fault you for it. It ends the game quicker without a leave penalty. No chance to win, why make the time run out and still lose anyway? Gets you back in the queue for a 50/50 chance of a BG that works.
    I didn’t leave. I stayed and killed one player from the platform. I spent more time fighting their ultimate than I did them. One of our teammates were killed as soon as he jumped off. I’m not the strongest dps but usually I hold my own. But 4vs 1 is a quick death. I didn’t want to contribute to their score. I think I’d rather go thru the constant kicked from queue than what’s going on now.
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    I usually average around 19 kills and 22 assists. I wasn’t going to just hand it to them nor was I getting a penalty for leaving. Each time I was killed was before I hit the ground.
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    My daughter was just showing me that very link. That’s crazy
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game is still brand new, have some patience. I’m sure as the game ages they’ll fix these bugs. It’s not like they’re going to add in MORE bugs each patch and make the game progressively less playable every year. That’d be ridiculous! I feel a bit silly even thinking about it.
    Edited by Thogard on December 4, 2019 8:48AM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    This game is still brand new, have some patience. I’m sure as the game ages they’ll fix these bugs. It’s not like they’re going to add in MORE bugs each patch and make the game progressively less playable every year. That’d be ridiculous! I feel a bit silly even thinking about it.
    Dude my thoughts exactly. As a day 1 player cyrodill got stale after year 2. Then morrowind came out and offered a carrot on a stick for smallscale players with BGs and it had literally never worked properly. Many people still around don’t remember the morrowind release when BG ques just straight didn’t work for months without so much as a word from the dev team. Sucks man.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dude my thoughts exactly. As a day 1 player cyrodill got stale after year 2. Then morrowind came out and offered a carrot on a stick for smallscale players with BGs and it had literally never worked properly. Many people still around don’t remember the morrowind release when BG ques just straight didn’t work for months without so much as a word from the dev team. Sucks man.

And when they started working they enabled CP for a patch :D
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    Member of:

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle

Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »

And when they started working they enabled CP for a patch :D
    Oof. That’s been buried in my memory in hopes it never comes in to existence again. What a disaster that was.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS is playing BGs on twitch. I would laugh my ass off if they got a zerg in there or other funny bugs :D
    Edited by Asardes on December 5, 2019 10:04PM

PC-EU CP 3000+
    Member of:

Characters: