The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

When is the next ESO Plus trail?

Shortb0y
Shortb0y
✭✭
Does anyone know when the next ESO+ Trial is? It would be great to get one more in before the new year?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos does not announce them far in advance. Might get one soon after the holidays. Maybe.
    Options
  • Shortb0y
    Shortb0y
    ✭✭
    Cheers idk hope its soon my inventory could do with a clean out! Early Christmas present ZOS?
    Options
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Today. To give people a chance to earn tickets during a DLC only event. Otherwise riot.
    PS5 EU.
    Options
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today hopefully - its already 2 weeks overdue from previous Q4 cycles but perhaps @ZOS_GinaBruno can confirm?
    Options
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No trial today. Begin rioting.
    PS5 EU.
    Options
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I have ESO+, but I think it would be a nice gesture for them to do a free trial during the Dragonguard event, which means, at a minimum this Saturday and Sunday.

More likely, though, it will be during New Life.
    Options
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trail of breadcrumbs & 200 mats stacks.

S.
    Options