The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Whats with the doorway glitch at Outposts in Cyrodil?

LegacyDM
LegacyDM
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, so today I saw two people glitched above the doorway at an outpost. Didn't think anything of it. Just another bug. But then later, my buddy and I were defending an outpost and I was chasing a mageblade through the doorway and suddenly got glitched. I was following them through then my character turned on its side and was then stuck in the overhead. Thought, well that's weird. I /stuck and my DK Buddy was fighting the same mageblade and then got stuck in the same exact spot. I pm'd the mageblade asking how we got glitched in the wall and she said something about "spirit" and that I was being nosy and proceeded to block me...

Any clues?
Edited by LegacyDM on November 29, 2019 7:18AM
Legacy of Kain
Vicious Carnage
¥ampire Lord of the South
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah but I oiled someone who floated up and got stuck in the wall ._. Haha found it, trash sorcs using volcanic rune
    Edited by Heimpai on November 29, 2019 9:56AM
  • a_salty_pirate
    a_salty_pirate
    ✭✭✭
    Most of the stuck in the roof/door frame bugs are being caused by volcanic rune.
    It's a really easy to abuse bug, just throw it down in a doorway and when players walk over it it stuns them and launches them in the air and they get stuck in roof/door frame.

Tons of '1vX' groups abusing it around resource towers.
    Definitely not a spy.

PC NA - Formerly Xbox NA
    Toons:
    • Mchappy-Heal ~ PvE Magplar DPS/Heals (AD)
    • Bug-Breath ~ PvE Dragonknight Tank (EP)
    • Guilty-Of-Crime ~ PvE Stamblade DPS (AD)
    • Lil-Miss-Warmsnatch ~ PvE/PvP Magblade DPS (AD)
    • Make-Auridon-Great-Again ~ PvP Magsorc DPS (AD)
    • Geralt's Best Friend ~ PvP Stamwarden DPS (AD)
    • Baby Wings ~ PvP Stam DK DPS (AD)
    • Argonian-Leather-Salesman ~ PvP Mag DK DPS (AD)
    • Erects-Spine-For-Gold ~PvP MagWarden Healer (AD)
    • Shogun of the Salt ~ PvP MagNecro Healer/DPS (AD)
    • Borc the Stamplorc ~ PvP Stamplar DPS (AD)
    • Bawque the Stamsorc ~ PvP Stamsorc DPS (AD)
    • Bohk of Some Renown ~ PvP StamNecro DPS/Support (AD)
    • Boark the Half-Breton Orc ~ PvP Magplar Healer (AD)
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gg Zos..
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Due to lag you can also get through doors while attacking players (who use door to enter keep/outpost atm) using gap closers.
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the stuck in the roof/door frame bugs are being caused by volcanic rune.
    It's a really easy to abuse bug, just throw it down in a doorway and when players walk over it it stuns them and launches them in the air and they get stuck in roof/door frame.

Tons of '1vX' groups abusing it around resource towers.

Thanks. Didn’t think of this. Well that’s junk. People abusing VR to troll.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pauls wrote: »
    Due to lag you can also get through doors while attacking players (who use door to enter keep/outpost atm) using gap closers.

That one is older than Ozzy though
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • lostcloud
    lostcloud
    ✭✭✭
    This volcanic rune bug through the doorway but has been bugged for at least 6 months now. I use to throw it down to annoy the tower farmers then noticed sometime back that it caused people to hang in the air for a second or 2. So when I placed it under a door in a tower it glitched people into getting stuck in the top of the door.
    I have noticed more people using it of late to trap people, honestly thought it would have been fixed months ago [snip]

[Edit for minor bashing.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 3, 2019 7:05PM
    Nocturnal (AD AvA Oceanic guild, still kicking after 5 years) Formed in 1999 DAoC Beta now in our 21st year.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Pauls you, sir, are obviously mistaken. Zos fixed this 2yrs ago, surely their "fix" worked.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, just confirming we've seen these reports and have a fix planned for an upcoming incremental patch.
    Staff Post
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭

I thought this had been fixed a few patches ago (I do remember seeing it in the patch notes, and it hasn't happened to me since that time).

My stamblade would occasionally be affected by that when using a gap closer. I usually ran for the nearest exit when it happened.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meteor, Volcanic Rune.

and yes, players and guilds are exploiting it.
    PC EU
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All the knockups. You didn't think Mad Tinkerer went up in price x9000 just because, did you?
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to be honest here. I enjoy watching the tower humpers get stuck.
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Paul.... paul paul paul paul paull... welcome to ESO 101
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."