The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to "gift" DLC pack to another account.

robwolf666
robwolf666
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been trying to gift one of the DLC packs to my kids account. For some reason however, it's refusing to let me do it, saying the account already owns it, when I know for a fact it doesn't. Her account doesn't have any DLC except for Imperial City. (It's the 4 in 1 pack of TG, DB, IC and Orsinium - could it be because she already has IC?)

We have separate Microsoft/XB1 accounts on the same XB1. She can't access any of the DLC I own on my account via hers, so why can't I gift a DLC pack to her account?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, its because she already has IC. ZOS, uh, didn't consider the implications that gifting everyone IC would have on the Guilds & Glory pack.

I'd try contacting Support and seeing it they will give the other three DLC while honoring the pack price.