The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need help in deciding the future of my Magicka DPS

yRaven
yRaven
✭✭✭✭
Basically after this Patch i was forced to go back to Purple food for maintain my Sustain, the problem is my HP is now 15K and i don't like it, i'm thinking in changing the enchant of my Big pieces to Prismatic so i would stay with 33K Magicka and 17-18K HP.

Need opinions in that before rolling my money over Hakeijo.

PS: I prefer Siroria over False God
Edited by yRaven on November 24, 2019 7:50PM
Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
-
Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Siroria is a target dummy set. False God and War machine will net better results in most cases I assure you
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bright throats boast?
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valkyn Skoria for a monster set?
  • And0ssus
    And0ssus
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forgett you get ebon and/or/maybe minor toughness (Warden Buff) so you have around 17-18.5k in Group Content.
    If you are still not comfortable with it, then yeah go for the prismatic enchants.
    Maybe u can use Gold Food (Clockwork Citrus Filet), so u can go with one prismatic enchant less.
    Did u try Grundwulf with max Ressource Food? That would be an Option too. Should be enough for Sustain, depends on your Class.
    Valkyn would be the least i would try, u give up so much dmg for that Monsterset, its normally better to Invest in glyphs.
    Idk If you are on pc or Not, but If you are on pc: Test it on the pts.
    Edited by And0ssus on December 2, 2019 5:09AM
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If group buffs and synergies do not allow you the sustain or max health required then i would suggest purple regen food and just throw on one health glyph to your hat. No point having a large resource pool if you drain it too quick. No point having amazing regen if youre dead. Need to find that balance.
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why Hakeijo?? Each Hakeijo glyph gives exactly half magicka and half health of 1 magicka or health glyph.
    So swapping 1 glyph from Magicka to Health gives you the same total max health & max magicka as swapping 2 to Hakeijo. But costs, what, 30k less?

Hakeijo just adds stamina in there, which you don't need more of for PvE
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner